Video Premiere: Snow Patrol's 'New York'
Snow Patrol have just rolled out a music video in support of their latest single called "New York". The newly-debuted clip focuses on a heartbroken Gary Lightbody as he sits at a crowded bar and wallows in his depression while drowning his drink and singing the piano ballad.
"New York" is the fourth single from Snow Patrol's sixth studio album "Fallen Empires", and will be released digitally in the U.K. starting April 30. It's showcased live by Gary and John McDaid for the first time on U.K. television as part of the BBC's coverage of Sport Relief.
"I always try to write about personal experiences," the lead singer said in an interview with Q magazine. " 'New York' is about a girl I was seeing over there. We both had strong feelings for one another, but we were never in the same place at the same time. It's about missed opportunities."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers