Video Premiere: Snow Patrol's 'New York'
Snow Patrol have just rolled out a music video in support of their latest single called "New York". The newly-debuted clip focuses on a heartbroken Gary Lightbody as he sits at a crowded bar and wallows in his depression while drowning his drink and singing the piano ballad.
"New York" is the fourth single from Snow Patrol's sixth studio album "Fallen Empires", and will be released digitally in the U.K. starting April 30. It's showcased live by Gary and John McDaid for the first time on U.K. television as part of the BBC's coverage of Sport Relief.
"I always try to write about personal experiences," the lead singer said in an interview with Q magazine. " 'New York' is about a girl I was seeing over there. We both had strong feelings for one another, but we were never in the same place at the same time. It's about missed opportunities."
Snow Patrol's "New York" music video
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered