Video Premiere: Snow Patrol's 'New York'
Snow Patrol have just rolled out a music video in support of their latest single called "New York". The newly-debuted clip focuses on a heartbroken Gary Lightbody as he sits at a crowded bar and wallows in his depression while drowning his drink and singing the piano ballad.
"New York" is the fourth single from Snow Patrol's sixth studio album "Fallen Empires", and will be released digitally in the U.K. starting April 30. It's showcased live by Gary and John McDaid for the first time on U.K. television as part of the BBC's coverage of Sport Relief.
"I always try to write about personal experiences," the lead singer said in an interview with Q magazine. " 'New York' is about a girl I was seeing over there. We both had strong feelings for one another, but we were never in the same place at the same time. It's about missed opportunities."
Snow Patrol's "New York" music video
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo