Video Premiere: Snow Patrol's 'New York'
Snow Patrol have just rolled out a music video in support of their latest single called "New York". The newly-debuted clip focuses on a heartbroken Gary Lightbody as he sits at a crowded bar and wallows in his depression while drowning his drink and singing the piano ballad.
"New York" is the fourth single from Snow Patrol's sixth studio album "Fallen Empires", and will be released digitally in the U.K. starting April 30. It's showcased live by Gary and John McDaid for the first time on U.K. television as part of the BBC's coverage of Sport Relief.
"I always try to write about personal experiences," the lead singer said in an interview with Q magazine. " 'New York' is about a girl I was seeing over there. We both had strong feelings for one another, but we were never in the same place at the same time. It's about missed opportunities."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences