Video Premiere: Snow Patrol's 'New York'
Snow Patrol have just rolled out a music video in support of their latest single called "New York". The newly-debuted clip focuses on a heartbroken Gary Lightbody as he sits at a crowded bar and wallows in his depression while drowning his drink and singing the piano ballad.
"New York" is the fourth single from Snow Patrol's sixth studio album "Fallen Empires", and will be released digitally in the U.K. starting April 30. It's showcased live by Gary and John McDaid for the first time on U.K. television as part of the BBC's coverage of Sport Relief.
"I always try to write about personal experiences," the lead singer said in an interview with Q magazine. " 'New York' is about a girl I was seeing over there. We both had strong feelings for one another, but we were never in the same place at the same time. It's about missed opportunities."
Snow Patrol's "New York" music video
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift