Charlie Sheen Shares First Two Pictures of 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen brought some sneak peeks to his new sitcom "Anger Management" when stopping by "Today" on Thursday, March 29. During an interview with Matt Lauer, two pictures from the upcoming show were displayed, showing himself with co-stars Selma Blair and Shawnee Smith, who play his character's therapist and ex-wife respectively.
"He's flawed," Sheen described his alter ego, whose name is Charlie. "He's an ex-ball player who had anger issues, whose career ended because of an incident...trying to break a bat, you know, didn't go well. He's a guy that just wants to give something back."
Saying that he "couldn't have the Two and a Half thing" to be his television legacy, the 46-year-old actor hopes "Anger Management" will be his swan song. "If this is going to be the swan song, it's going to be a beautiful experience and so far, eight days was more fun than eight years," so he claimed.
On his public meltdown following his feud with "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre, Sheen revealed he was planning to produce a documentary chronicling that moment with footage from his Torpedo of Truth Tour last year. He, however, eventually opted against it after finding it "a little cringeable." He admitted, "I didn't recognize parts of who that guy was."
"Anger Management" is slated to premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
Another "Anger Management" picture:
Charlie Sheen on "Today":
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia