Charlie Sheen Shares First Two Pictures of 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen brought some sneak peeks to his new sitcom "Anger Management" when stopping by "Today" on Thursday, March 29. During an interview with Matt Lauer, two pictures from the upcoming show were displayed, showing himself with co-stars Selma Blair and Shawnee Smith, who play his character's therapist and ex-wife respectively.
"He's flawed," Sheen described his alter ego, whose name is Charlie. "He's an ex-ball player who had anger issues, whose career ended because of an incident...trying to break a bat, you know, didn't go well. He's a guy that just wants to give something back."
Saying that he "couldn't have the Two and a Half thing" to be his television legacy, the 46-year-old actor hopes "Anger Management" will be his swan song. "If this is going to be the swan song, it's going to be a beautiful experience and so far, eight days was more fun than eight years," so he claimed.
On his public meltdown following his feud with "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre, Sheen revealed he was planning to produce a documentary chronicling that moment with footage from his Torpedo of Truth Tour last year. He, however, eventually opted against it after finding it "a little cringeable." He admitted, "I didn't recognize parts of who that guy was."
"Anger Management" is slated to premiere Thursday, June 28 at 9/8c on FX with two back-to-back episodes.
Another "Anger Management" picture:
Charlie Sheen on "Today":
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope