'Touch' 1.04 Preview: Things That Martin Doesn't Know About His Late Wife
"There's so many things about Sarah's life that I don't know," so Martin admits in a preview to the upcoming episode of "Touch". He, however, will soon meet a man who has a history with his deceased wife when visiting her grave.
Their paths cross once again when Jake leads Martin to an apartment where their new acquaintance is apparently living. During this encounter, Jake makes his father worry about his safety when he climbs the building to get his kite.
Meanwhile in Baghdad, a couple managing an online instrument repair business works with an Iraqi heavy metal band that has a teenage follower, who is looking to share his comedic talent with an American soldier (guest star Sprague Grayden). But the soldier has troubles of her own when her convoy is ambushed, forcing her to hide in the Iraqi desert.
Elsewhere, a lottery winner comes upon a depressed pastor.
Titled "Kite Strings", the fourth episode of "Touch" season 1 will air Thursday, April 5 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift