'Touch' 1.04 Preview: Things That Martin Doesn't Know About His Late Wife
"There's so many things about Sarah's life that I don't know," so Martin admits in a preview to the upcoming episode of "Touch". He, however, will soon meet a man who has a history with his deceased wife when visiting her grave.
Their paths cross once again when Jake leads Martin to an apartment where their new acquaintance is apparently living. During this encounter, Jake makes his father worry about his safety when he climbs the building to get his kite.
Meanwhile in Baghdad, a couple managing an online instrument repair business works with an Iraqi heavy metal band that has a teenage follower, who is looking to share his comedic talent with an American soldier (guest star Sprague Grayden). But the soldier has troubles of her own when her convoy is ambushed, forcing her to hide in the Iraqi desert.
Elsewhere, a lottery winner comes upon a depressed pastor.
Titled "Kite Strings", the fourth episode of "Touch" season 1 will air Thursday, April 5 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story