'Touch' 1.04 Preview: Things That Martin Doesn't Know About His Late Wife
"There's so many things about Sarah's life that I don't know," so Martin admits in a preview to the upcoming episode of "Touch". He, however, will soon meet a man who has a history with his deceased wife when visiting her grave.
Their paths cross once again when Jake leads Martin to an apartment where their new acquaintance is apparently living. During this encounter, Jake makes his father worry about his safety when he climbs the building to get his kite.
Meanwhile in Baghdad, a couple managing an online instrument repair business works with an Iraqi heavy metal band that has a teenage follower, who is looking to share his comedic talent with an American soldier (guest star Sprague Grayden). But the soldier has troubles of her own when her convoy is ambushed, forcing her to hide in the Iraqi desert.
Elsewhere, a lottery winner comes upon a depressed pastor.
Titled "Kite Strings", the fourth episode of "Touch" season 1 will air Thursday, April 5 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party