'Touch' 1.04 Preview: Things That Martin Doesn't Know About His Late Wife
"There's so many things about Sarah's life that I don't know," so Martin admits in a preview to the upcoming episode of "Touch". He, however, will soon meet a man who has a history with his deceased wife when visiting her grave.
Their paths cross once again when Jake leads Martin to an apartment where their new acquaintance is apparently living. During this encounter, Jake makes his father worry about his safety when he climbs the building to get his kite.
Meanwhile in Baghdad, a couple managing an online instrument repair business works with an Iraqi heavy metal band that has a teenage follower, who is looking to share his comedic talent with an American soldier (guest star Sprague Grayden). But the soldier has troubles of her own when her convoy is ambushed, forcing her to hide in the Iraqi desert.
Elsewhere, a lottery winner comes upon a depressed pastor.
Titled "Kite Strings", the fourth episode of "Touch" season 1 will air Thursday, April 5 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon