'Touch' 1.04 Preview: Things That Martin Doesn't Know About His Late Wife
"There's so many things about Sarah's life that I don't know," so Martin admits in a preview to the upcoming episode of "Touch". He, however, will soon meet a man who has a history with his deceased wife when visiting her grave.
Their paths cross once again when Jake leads Martin to an apartment where their new acquaintance is apparently living. During this encounter, Jake makes his father worry about his safety when he climbs the building to get his kite.
Meanwhile in Baghdad, a couple managing an online instrument repair business works with an Iraqi heavy metal band that has a teenage follower, who is looking to share his comedic talent with an American soldier (guest star Sprague Grayden). But the soldier has troubles of her own when her convoy is ambushed, forcing her to hide in the Iraqi desert.
Elsewhere, a lottery winner comes upon a depressed pastor.
Titled "Kite Strings", the fourth episode of "Touch" season 1 will air Thursday, April 5 at 9/8c on FOX.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors