'Glee' Sneak Peek Teases Matt Bomer's Performance of 'Somebody I Used to Know'
Matthew Bomer's guest-starring appearance as Blaine Anderson's brother has been highlighted in a new sneak peek from "Glee". Visiting the McKinley High, his character Cooper Anderson will be introduced to Chris Colfer's Kurt and show off his vocal chord in front of the New Directions kids.
The video teases his performance of Gotye's "Somebody I Used to Know" along with Darren Criss' Blaine. Beside this number, the two will team up to do a mash-up of Duran Duran's songs.
Asked if he prefers one performance to the other, Bomer said, "To me they were both completely different experiences. The Duran Duran was just fun pop and it was great to get to dance and interact and use the whole one-upmanship of all that. But to me, I love the Gotye song because it's so actable and so immediate and so inherently dramatic."
Another anticipated moment from his appearance is that he will share a kiss with Jane Lynch's Sue. "The idea of me to kiss her was actually Jane's idea. She said, 'I think our greeting should just be completely inappropriate.' And I said, 'Hey you don't have to ask me twice to kiss you'," the "Magic Mike" hottie shared. "She just went for it. I loved it. It was a lot of fun to work with her."
On Cooper and Blaine's relationship, he explained, "Like any relationship with brothers, it's complicated and complex. It's a competitive relationship, a loving relationship." Thus, when he's back in town from New York, he wants "to rekindle a relationship with his brother, and he really wants to help him and his classmates skip out on some of the flames and arrows of the business that he's had to endure."
Aptly titled "Big Brother", the "Glee" episode featuring Bomer will air Tuesday, April 10 at 8/7c on FOX. The episode will also provide an answer to Quinn's fate after the car accident.
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce