Report: Chris Brown and Rihanna to Reunite on Stage at Music Festival
Rumor has it, Chris Brown and Rihanna are going to follow up their studio hookups with a reunion on stage. The former lovers, who sparked controversy with their recent remix duets, reportedly will share stage when they hit the upcoming Supafest in Brisbane, Australia.
One source reveals to NewsAU that the stage duet is "a definite possibility," but it "won't be decided until the last minute." It's also said that management team from both Breezy and Riri are eager to establish a professional partnership between the pair outside the U.S.
Earlier this year, Riri defended her decision to collaborate with Breezy. "Just as a musician despite everything else that was going to be the person. You know I thought about rappers, and I've done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown," she reasoned.
"So I wanted him on the track, and then in turn he was like 'Why don't you do the remix to my track?' and it was a trade off. We did two records. One for my fans. One for his fans, and that way our fans can come together. There shouldn't be a divide. You know? It's music, and it's innocent."
More Chris Brown News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy