Report: Chris Brown and Rihanna to Reunite on Stage at Music Festival
Rumor has it, Chris Brown and Rihanna are going to follow up their studio hookups with a reunion on stage. The former lovers, who sparked controversy with their recent remix duets, reportedly will share stage when they hit the upcoming Supafest in Brisbane, Australia.
One source reveals to NewsAU that the stage duet is "a definite possibility," but it "won't be decided until the last minute." It's also said that management team from both Breezy and Riri are eager to establish a professional partnership between the pair outside the U.S.
Earlier this year, Riri defended her decision to collaborate with Breezy. "Just as a musician despite everything else that was going to be the person. You know I thought about rappers, and I've done that so many times, and the hottest R&B artist out right now is Chris Brown," she reasoned.
"So I wanted him on the track, and then in turn he was like 'Why don't you do the remix to my track?' and it was a trade off. We did two records. One for my fans. One for his fans, and that way our fans can come together. There shouldn't be a divide. You know? It's music, and it's innocent."
More Chris Brown News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season