Full Audio Stream: Justin Bieber Raps and Sings in 'Boyfriend'
The wait is over. Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated single "Boyfriend" has come out for his Beliebers' listening pleasure. It opens with him rapping the first verse over some catchy Justin Timberlake-y melodies with "clubby drum" sound before the pre-hook and the chorus are sung.
"If I was your boyfriend, never let you go/ Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone/ I can be a gentleman, anything you want," the Canadian popstar croons. "So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl/ Spend a week with your boy, I'll be calling you my girlfriend."
Shortly after the single was released early Monday, March 26, iTunes was overloaded with highly download demands. "Yo @itunesmusic im trying to romance 19 million ladies with my music. you are kinda screwing this up for me. LEGGO! #BOYFRIENDonITUNES," Bieber complained.
A lead single from Bieber's new album "Believe", the single was co-written by the teen singer and his pal Mike Posner. "He's super talented. At first I didn't know what to expect because he's super young, but [the] dude can write," Posner gushed about his songwriting partner.
More Justin Bieber News
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up