Full Audio Stream: Justin Bieber Raps and Sings in 'Boyfriend'
The wait is over. Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated single "Boyfriend" has come out for his Beliebers' listening pleasure. It opens with him rapping the first verse over some catchy Justin Timberlake-y melodies with "clubby drum" sound before the pre-hook and the chorus are sung.
"If I was your boyfriend, never let you go/ Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone/ I can be a gentleman, anything you want," the Canadian popstar croons. "So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl/ Spend a week with your boy, I'll be calling you my girlfriend."
Shortly after the single was released early Monday, March 26, iTunes was overloaded with highly download demands. "Yo @itunesmusic im trying to romance 19 million ladies with my music. you are kinda screwing this up for me. LEGGO! #BOYFRIENDonITUNES," Bieber complained.
A lead single from Bieber's new album "Believe", the single was co-written by the teen singer and his pal Mike Posner. "He's super talented. At first I didn't know what to expect because he's super young, but [the] dude can write," Posner gushed about his songwriting partner.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head