Full Audio Stream: Justin Bieber Raps and Sings in 'Boyfriend'
The wait is over. Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated single "Boyfriend" has come out for his Beliebers' listening pleasure. It opens with him rapping the first verse over some catchy Justin Timberlake-y melodies with "clubby drum" sound before the pre-hook and the chorus are sung.
"If I was your boyfriend, never let you go/ Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone/ I can be a gentleman, anything you want," the Canadian popstar croons. "So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl/ Spend a week with your boy, I'll be calling you my girlfriend."
Shortly after the single was released early Monday, March 26, iTunes was overloaded with highly download demands. "Yo @itunesmusic im trying to romance 19 million ladies with my music. you are kinda screwing this up for me. LEGGO! #BOYFRIENDonITUNES," Bieber complained.
A lead single from Bieber's new album "Believe", the single was co-written by the teen singer and his pal Mike Posner. "He's super talented. At first I didn't know what to expect because he's super young, but [the] dude can write," Posner gushed about his songwriting partner.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group