Full Audio Stream: Justin Bieber Raps and Sings in 'Boyfriend'
The wait is over. Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated single "Boyfriend" has come out for his Beliebers' listening pleasure. It opens with him rapping the first verse over some catchy Justin Timberlake-y melodies with "clubby drum" sound before the pre-hook and the chorus are sung.
"If I was your boyfriend, never let you go/ Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone/ I can be a gentleman, anything you want," the Canadian popstar croons. "So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl/ Spend a week with your boy, I'll be calling you my girlfriend."
Shortly after the single was released early Monday, March 26, iTunes was overloaded with highly download demands. "Yo @itunesmusic im trying to romance 19 million ladies with my music. you are kinda screwing this up for me. LEGGO! #BOYFRIENDonITUNES," Bieber complained.
A lead single from Bieber's new album "Believe", the single was co-written by the teen singer and his pal Mike Posner. "He's super talented. At first I didn't know what to expect because he's super young, but [the] dude can write," Posner gushed about his songwriting partner.
More Justin Bieber News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show