Full Audio Stream: Justin Bieber Raps and Sings in 'Boyfriend'
The wait is over. Justin Bieber's highly-anticipated single "Boyfriend" has come out for his Beliebers' listening pleasure. It opens with him rapping the first verse over some catchy Justin Timberlake-y melodies with "clubby drum" sound before the pre-hook and the chorus are sung.
"If I was your boyfriend, never let you go/ Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone/ I can be a gentleman, anything you want," the Canadian popstar croons. "So give me a chance, 'cause you're all I need girl/ Spend a week with your boy, I'll be calling you my girlfriend."
Shortly after the single was released early Monday, March 26, iTunes was overloaded with highly download demands. "Yo @itunesmusic im trying to romance 19 million ladies with my music. you are kinda screwing this up for me. LEGGO! #BOYFRIENDonITUNES," Bieber complained.
A lead single from Bieber's new album "Believe", the single was co-written by the teen singer and his pal Mike Posner. "He's super talented. At first I didn't know what to expect because he's super young, but [the] dude can write," Posner gushed about his songwriting partner.
More Justin Bieber News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert