Pregnant Uma Thurman Rocks Tiny Bikini During Family Getaway
Uma Thurman is apparently confident in her pregnant body. The Academy Award nominee, who is expecting her third child at the age of 41-year-old, has proudly flaunted her growing baby bump by wearing a tiny two-piece bikini while soaking up the sun with her family in St. Barts, France over the weekend.
Enjoying the sand and surf, the Madeleine Forestier of "Bel Ami" was spotted taking a dip in the ocean. She was also seen joining Maya, her 13-year-old daughter with former husband Ethan Hawke, on the beach. Taking to the sand for some relaxation, she put on a sun hat and a pair of sunglasses as she read a book.
Thurman announced in late February that she is pregnant with her third child. Other details of her pregnancy were kept under tight wraps, but it was suggested that she is due to give birth in late summer. Her first child with French-born financier boyfriend Arpad Busson will join her two other children from her previous marriage, Maya and Levon.
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'