Pregnant Uma Thurman Rocks Tiny Bikini During Family Getaway
Uma Thurman is apparently confident in her pregnant body. The Academy Award nominee, who is expecting her third child at the age of 41-year-old, has proudly flaunted her growing baby bump by wearing a tiny two-piece bikini while soaking up the sun with her family in St. Barts, France over the weekend.
Enjoying the sand and surf, the Madeleine Forestier of "Bel Ami" was spotted taking a dip in the ocean. She was also seen joining Maya, her 13-year-old daughter with former husband Ethan Hawke, on the beach. Taking to the sand for some relaxation, she put on a sun hat and a pair of sunglasses as she read a book.
Thurman announced in late February that she is pregnant with her third child. Other details of her pregnancy were kept under tight wraps, but it was suggested that she is due to give birth in late summer. Her first child with French-born financier boyfriend Arpad Busson will join her two other children from her previous marriage, Maya and Levon.
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'