Pregnant Uma Thurman Rocks Tiny Bikini During Family Getaway
Uma Thurman is apparently confident in her pregnant body. The Academy Award nominee, who is expecting her third child at the age of 41-year-old, has proudly flaunted her growing baby bump by wearing a tiny two-piece bikini while soaking up the sun with her family in St. Barts, France over the weekend.
Enjoying the sand and surf, the Madeleine Forestier of "Bel Ami" was spotted taking a dip in the ocean. She was also seen joining Maya, her 13-year-old daughter with former husband Ethan Hawke, on the beach. Taking to the sand for some relaxation, she put on a sun hat and a pair of sunglasses as she read a book.
Thurman announced in late February that she is pregnant with her third child. Other details of her pregnancy were kept under tight wraps, but it was suggested that she is due to give birth in late summer. Her first child with French-born financier boyfriend Arpad Busson will join her two other children from her previous marriage, Maya and Levon.
More Uma Thurman News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'