Pregnant Uma Thurman Rocks Tiny Bikini During Family Getaway
Uma Thurman is apparently confident in her pregnant body. The Academy Award nominee, who is expecting her third child at the age of 41-year-old, has proudly flaunted her growing baby bump by wearing a tiny two-piece bikini while soaking up the sun with her family in St. Barts, France over the weekend.
Enjoying the sand and surf, the Madeleine Forestier of "Bel Ami" was spotted taking a dip in the ocean. She was also seen joining Maya, her 13-year-old daughter with former husband Ethan Hawke, on the beach. Taking to the sand for some relaxation, she put on a sun hat and a pair of sunglasses as she read a book.
Thurman announced in late February that she is pregnant with her third child. Other details of her pregnancy were kept under tight wraps, but it was suggested that she is due to give birth in late summer. Her first child with French-born financier boyfriend Arpad Busson will join her two other children from her previous marriage, Maya and Levon.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic