Uma Thurman Pregnant With Third Child at 41, Rep Confirms
Uma Thurman is preparing herself for another round of motherhood at the age of 41. The "Kill Bill" star has, through her representative, confirmed that she is indeed pregnant with her third child; her first with French-born financier boyfriend Arpad Busson.
While Thurman's rep kept details of the pregnancy under tight wraps, a so-called friend suggested that the actress is likely to welcome her bundle of joy later this year. "She's excited," the insider told Life & Style. "She's happy and just a few months along right now. She's due in late, late summer."
The confirmation of Thurman's pregnancy came just a few weeks after she stepped out for New York Fashion Week. On February 12, the actress who stars opposite Robert Pattinson in "Bel Ami" was spotted sitting front row at the Tommy Hilfiger show. She at the time wore a loose-fitting ensemble.
While her baggy outfit didn't spark pregnancy rumors, the Life & Style source noted, "A lot of her friends were asking her because they could tell the difference when they saw her at New York Fashion Week." The insider added, "She's usually so skinny, but now she has the cutest little bump and a glow about her."
Thurman already has two children, 13-year-old daughter Maya and 10-year-old son Levon, from her previous marriage to Ethan Hawke. She has been dating 49-year-old Busson since 2007, although they briefly split in 2009. Busson himself has two sons with supermodel Elle Macpherson.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date