Uma Thurman Pregnant With Third Child at 41, Rep Confirms
Uma Thurman is preparing herself for another round of motherhood at the age of 41. The "Kill Bill" star has, through her representative, confirmed that she is indeed pregnant with her third child; her first with French-born financier boyfriend Arpad Busson.
While Thurman's rep kept details of the pregnancy under tight wraps, a so-called friend suggested that the actress is likely to welcome her bundle of joy later this year. "She's excited," the insider told Life & Style. "She's happy and just a few months along right now. She's due in late, late summer."
The confirmation of Thurman's pregnancy came just a few weeks after she stepped out for New York Fashion Week. On February 12, the actress who stars opposite Robert Pattinson in "Bel Ami" was spotted sitting front row at the Tommy Hilfiger show. She at the time wore a loose-fitting ensemble.
While her baggy outfit didn't spark pregnancy rumors, the Life & Style source noted, "A lot of her friends were asking her because they could tell the difference when they saw her at New York Fashion Week." The insider added, "She's usually so skinny, but now she has the cutest little bump and a glow about her."
Thurman already has two children, 13-year-old daughter Maya and 10-year-old son Levon, from her previous marriage to Ethan Hawke. She has been dating 49-year-old Busson since 2007, although they briefly split in 2009. Busson himself has two sons with supermodel Elle Macpherson.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd