Uma Thurman Pregnant With Third Child at 41, Rep Confirms
Uma Thurman is preparing herself for another round of motherhood at the age of 41. The "Kill Bill" star has, through her representative, confirmed that she is indeed pregnant with her third child; her first with French-born financier boyfriend Arpad Busson.
While Thurman's rep kept details of the pregnancy under tight wraps, a so-called friend suggested that the actress is likely to welcome her bundle of joy later this year. "She's excited," the insider told Life & Style. "She's happy and just a few months along right now. She's due in late, late summer."
The confirmation of Thurman's pregnancy came just a few weeks after she stepped out for New York Fashion Week. On February 12, the actress who stars opposite Robert Pattinson in "Bel Ami" was spotted sitting front row at the Tommy Hilfiger show. She at the time wore a loose-fitting ensemble.
While her baggy outfit didn't spark pregnancy rumors, the Life & Style source noted, "A lot of her friends were asking her because they could tell the difference when they saw her at New York Fashion Week." The insider added, "She's usually so skinny, but now she has the cutest little bump and a glow about her."
Thurman already has two children, 13-year-old daughter Maya and 10-year-old son Levon, from her previous marriage to Ethan Hawke. She has been dating 49-year-old Busson since 2007, although they briefly split in 2009. Busson himself has two sons with supermodel Elle Macpherson.
More Uma Thurman News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure