Report: Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Plan to Have a Big Wedding
Words on the street are, Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are not holding back on the celebration when they are tying the knot this coming August. Us Weekly has just brought out more details about the engaged couple's upcoming wedding, revealing that their wedding will be a big one.
Though 30-year-old Biel and 31-year-old Timberlake are known as a notoriously private couple, a source told the publication, "They have lots of people they want to invite." While the twosome allegedly have decided to get married in California, they remain undecided on the venue since they will need a place that offers plenty of room.
As for her wedding planning, Biel is said to have got a helping hand from Timberlake's mother, Lynn Harless, who's "helping [her] with every little thing." Us Weekly further noted that the former "7th Heaven" actress still has Monique Lhuillier as her first choice when it comes to her dress. A so-called friend of her added, "Monique Lhuillier has sent over some sketches."
Words that Timberlake has popped the question to Biel came out back in early January. Us Weekly at the time claimed that the two got engaged in December 2011 while they were up in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming. Days later, his grandmother confirmed the engagement rumors, clarifying that the proposal was actually done in Montana.
Biel was reportedly spotted wearing her engagement ring while attending a "Saturday Night Live" after-party in February. She allegedly showed it to Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig who "loved the ring and chatted [Jessica] up about it." In early March, she was seen wearing the ring when enjoying a late lunch with Timberlake and another couple at Brentwood eatery Tavern.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3