Jessica Biel Reveals Her Engagement Ring for the First Time
It looks like Jessica Biel is ready to talk about her engagement to Justin Timberlake soon. For the first time, the "New Year's Eve" star stepped out with her huge engagement ring when enjoying a late lunch with Timberlake and another couple at Brentwood eatery Tavern on Thursday, March 8.
Biel, who pulled her hair in a high ponytail, was all smiles during the outing and did not even hesitate to show some PDA with her fiance. The ring has a large slightly rounded square-cut diamond with smaller stones surrounding it and a vintage feel.
Since the rumor of her engagement came out in early January, Biel noticeably went to public events without the bling. Her finger was ringless at the Golden Globe Awards on January 15 and the actress shoved her left hand inside her jeans pocket most of the time during a brief visit to UCLA Medical Center in early February.
However, as reported by NY Daily News, Biel was already with the engagement ring while attending a "Saturday Night Live" after-party on Sunday, February 19. In fact, the ring made itself the center of attention as "SNL" stars Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig "chatted her up about it".
More Jessica Biel News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie