Jessica Biel Reveals Her Engagement Ring for the First Time
It looks like Jessica Biel is ready to talk about her engagement to Justin Timberlake soon. For the first time, the "New Year's Eve" star stepped out with her huge engagement ring when enjoying a late lunch with Timberlake and another couple at Brentwood eatery Tavern on Thursday, March 8.
Biel, who pulled her hair in a high ponytail, was all smiles during the outing and did not even hesitate to show some PDA with her fiance. The ring has a large slightly rounded square-cut diamond with smaller stones surrounding it and a vintage feel.
Since the rumor of her engagement came out in early January, Biel noticeably went to public events without the bling. Her finger was ringless at the Golden Globe Awards on January 15 and the actress shoved her left hand inside her jeans pocket most of the time during a brief visit to UCLA Medical Center in early February.
However, as reported by NY Daily News, Biel was already with the engagement ring while attending a "Saturday Night Live" after-party on Sunday, February 19. In fact, the ring made itself the center of attention as "SNL" stars Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig "chatted her up about it".
More Jessica Biel News
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money