Jessica Biel Reveals Her Engagement Ring for the First Time
It looks like Jessica Biel is ready to talk about her engagement to Justin Timberlake soon. For the first time, the "New Year's Eve" star stepped out with her huge engagement ring when enjoying a late lunch with Timberlake and another couple at Brentwood eatery Tavern on Thursday, March 8.
Biel, who pulled her hair in a high ponytail, was all smiles during the outing and did not even hesitate to show some PDA with her fiance. The ring has a large slightly rounded square-cut diamond with smaller stones surrounding it and a vintage feel.
Since the rumor of her engagement came out in early January, Biel noticeably went to public events without the bling. Her finger was ringless at the Golden Globe Awards on January 15 and the actress shoved her left hand inside her jeans pocket most of the time during a brief visit to UCLA Medical Center in early February.
However, as reported by NY Daily News, Biel was already with the engagement ring while attending a "Saturday Night Live" after-party on Sunday, February 19. In fact, the ring made itself the center of attention as "SNL" stars Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig "chatted her up about it".
More Jessica Biel News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says