Jessica Biel Reveals Her Engagement Ring for the First Time
It looks like Jessica Biel is ready to talk about her engagement to Justin Timberlake soon. For the first time, the "New Year's Eve" star stepped out with her huge engagement ring when enjoying a late lunch with Timberlake and another couple at Brentwood eatery Tavern on Thursday, March 8.
Biel, who pulled her hair in a high ponytail, was all smiles during the outing and did not even hesitate to show some PDA with her fiance. The ring has a large slightly rounded square-cut diamond with smaller stones surrounding it and a vintage feel.
Since the rumor of her engagement came out in early January, Biel noticeably went to public events without the bling. Her finger was ringless at the Golden Globe Awards on January 15 and the actress shoved her left hand inside her jeans pocket most of the time during a brief visit to UCLA Medical Center in early February.
However, as reported by NY Daily News, Biel was already with the engagement ring while attending a "Saturday Night Live" after-party on Sunday, February 19. In fact, the ring made itself the center of attention as "SNL" stars Amy Poehler and Kristen Wiig "chatted her up about it".
More Jessica Biel News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!