Video: Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart Performing on 'American Idol'
Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart appeared on the Thursday night, March 22 episode of "American Idol" before another contestant was eliminated. The former delivered her viral hit "Video Games", and the later performed her debut single "Free" for the first time on stage. Both of them pre-taped their performances.
Wearing a short sleeveless dress, Del Rey did a little sway back and forth as she crooned the somber tune. Later in the evening, Reinhart's performance inside a giant cage was shown. The third finisher on "Idol" season 10 showed off her leg in a red gown with thigh-high split.
Before the performances from the two musical guests, "Idol" viewers were treated to a collaborative performance by the top 10 contestants. They did a rendition of Billy Joel's "The Longest Time" with Elise Testone stealing attention as she sat on Steven Tyler's lap. Last season's contestant Casey Abrams was seen cheering from audience seat.
A surprise performance came from Joe Perry. The Aerosmith member appeared on the stage strumming his guitar and accompanying the contestants to sang "Happy Birthday" to Steven, who will turn 63 on March 26. The results show was closed by sending Erika Van Pelt home.
Lana Del Rey:
"American Idol" Group Performance:
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'