Video: Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart Performing on 'American Idol'
Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart appeared on the Thursday night, March 22 episode of "American Idol" before another contestant was eliminated. The former delivered her viral hit "Video Games", and the later performed her debut single "Free" for the first time on stage. Both of them pre-taped their performances.
Wearing a short sleeveless dress, Del Rey did a little sway back and forth as she crooned the somber tune. Later in the evening, Reinhart's performance inside a giant cage was shown. The third finisher on "Idol" season 10 showed off her leg in a red gown with thigh-high split.
Before the performances from the two musical guests, "Idol" viewers were treated to a collaborative performance by the top 10 contestants. They did a rendition of Billy Joel's "The Longest Time" with Elise Testone stealing attention as she sat on Steven Tyler's lap. Last season's contestant Casey Abrams was seen cheering from audience seat.
A surprise performance came from Joe Perry. The Aerosmith member appeared on the stage strumming his guitar and accompanying the contestants to sang "Happy Birthday" to Steven, who will turn 63 on March 26. The results show was closed by sending Erika Van Pelt home.
Lana Del Rey:
"American Idol" Group Performance:
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius