Video: Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart Performing on 'American Idol'
Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart appeared on the Thursday night, March 22 episode of "American Idol" before another contestant was eliminated. The former delivered her viral hit "Video Games", and the later performed her debut single "Free" for the first time on stage. Both of them pre-taped their performances.
Wearing a short sleeveless dress, Del Rey did a little sway back and forth as she crooned the somber tune. Later in the evening, Reinhart's performance inside a giant cage was shown. The third finisher on "Idol" season 10 showed off her leg in a red gown with thigh-high split.
Before the performances from the two musical guests, "Idol" viewers were treated to a collaborative performance by the top 10 contestants. They did a rendition of Billy Joel's "The Longest Time" with Elise Testone stealing attention as she sat on Steven Tyler's lap. Last season's contestant Casey Abrams was seen cheering from audience seat.
A surprise performance came from Joe Perry. The Aerosmith member appeared on the stage strumming his guitar and accompanying the contestants to sang "Happy Birthday" to Steven, who will turn 63 on March 26. The results show was closed by sending Erika Van Pelt home.
Lana Del Rey:
"American Idol" Group Performance:
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity