Video: Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart Performing on 'American Idol'
Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart appeared on the Thursday night, March 22 episode of "American Idol" before another contestant was eliminated. The former delivered her viral hit "Video Games", and the later performed her debut single "Free" for the first time on stage. Both of them pre-taped their performances.
Wearing a short sleeveless dress, Del Rey did a little sway back and forth as she crooned the somber tune. Later in the evening, Reinhart's performance inside a giant cage was shown. The third finisher on "Idol" season 10 showed off her leg in a red gown with thigh-high split.
Before the performances from the two musical guests, "Idol" viewers were treated to a collaborative performance by the top 10 contestants. They did a rendition of Billy Joel's "The Longest Time" with Elise Testone stealing attention as she sat on Steven Tyler's lap. Last season's contestant Casey Abrams was seen cheering from audience seat.
A surprise performance came from Joe Perry. The Aerosmith member appeared on the stage strumming his guitar and accompanying the contestants to sang "Happy Birthday" to Steven, who will turn 63 on March 26. The results show was closed by sending Erika Van Pelt home.
Lana Del Rey:
"American Idol" Group Performance:
More Lana Del Rey News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell