Video: Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart Performing on 'American Idol'
Lana Del Rey and Haley Reinhart appeared on the Thursday night, March 22 episode of "American Idol" before another contestant was eliminated. The former delivered her viral hit "Video Games", and the later performed her debut single "Free" for the first time on stage. Both of them pre-taped their performances.
Wearing a short sleeveless dress, Del Rey did a little sway back and forth as she crooned the somber tune. Later in the evening, Reinhart's performance inside a giant cage was shown. The third finisher on "Idol" season 10 showed off her leg in a red gown with thigh-high split.
Before the performances from the two musical guests, "Idol" viewers were treated to a collaborative performance by the top 10 contestants. They did a rendition of Billy Joel's "The Longest Time" with Elise Testone stealing attention as she sat on Steven Tyler's lap. Last season's contestant Casey Abrams was seen cheering from audience seat.
A surprise performance came from Joe Perry. The Aerosmith member appeared on the stage strumming his guitar and accompanying the contestants to sang "Happy Birthday" to Steven, who will turn 63 on March 26. The results show was closed by sending Erika Van Pelt home.
Lana Del Rey:
"American Idol" Group Performance:
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!