Jennifer Lopez Not Getting Married to Casper Smart in Mexico
Jennifer Lopez continues to be plagued with wedding rumors. Around a week after shooting down false tweet that she has requested fashion designer Roberto Cavalli to create her wedding dress, Star magazine comes out with a claim that the "American Idol" judge has secretly married younger boyfriend Casper Smart in Mexico.
Unfortunately, like the faux Cavalli tweet, this tabloid story apparently holds no truth. While the estranged wife of Marc Anthony hasn't personally set the record straight, her representative was quick to shoot down the swirling wedding rumor. To the press, the rep stressed that the claim is "completely inaccurate."
The Star magazine cover story itself went as far as suggesting that Smart wants to adopt Lopez' twins with Anthony, 4-year-old Max and Emme. The tabloid also claimed that the 24-year-old backup dancer has signed off on a prenuptial agreement which gives him $1 million a year.
In the inside article, a source was quoted as saying, "Everyone in Jennifer's inner circle thinks she's lost her mind." Another so-called insider dished, "Since she's been married three times already, she doesn't want a lot of hoopla. She's thinking just the two of them with a few close family members on a yacht."
Back on March 14, Lopez was forced to slam wedding rumor caused by a tweet posted via @RCavalli that read, "Today , Jenifer Lopez. Call me...... She ask me. To create a special dress. For her next weding. ! Wich color ... Do you advise me. ?" On her official site, she wrote, "Here's the truth now: ROBERTO CAVALLI'S TWITTER ACCOUNT was hacked. The rumor is not true."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'