New 'Skyfall' Set Footage Shows the Making of Fight Scene Above a Train
A new on-set video from "Skyfall" has been shared. Being shot from the set of the James Bond film in Turkey, the footage gives a look at the making of a fight scene on the top of a train at a station in Adana city. It shows a man, who's supposed to be Daniel Craig, doing a rehearsal as he fights another man by swinging a chain.
According to Ain't It Cool News, the video was secretly taken by a high school student in Turkey who dressed up as a station worker to enter the set and shoot the action-packed sequence. The student then reportedly gave the footage to CNN Turkey, which posted it on the web.
"Skyfall" has already taken its principal photography in several spots in England, including Canary Wharf, Charing Cross, Bognor Regis and Pinewood Studios. The film was originally planned to be filmed in exotic locations like Bali, India and China, but the plans were scrapped reportedly due to "technical and financial problems."
In the 23rd 007 movie, Bond's loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, the flamboyant British agent must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. Returning as M is none other than veteran actress Judi Dench.
The much-awaited spy movie is scheduled to open wide in the U.S. on November 9. Serving as the helmer is Sam Mendes with Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and John Logan writing the screenplay. The film also stars franchise newcomers Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem and Naomie Harris.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell