BIO Channel to Present 'Glee' Special in April
BIO Channel will dedicate a special to "Glee". The network has announced that it will premiere "Glee: Don't Stop Believing" on Tuesday, April 10 at 9 P.M. ET, following the return of the drama series at 8 P.M. ET on FOX.
According to a press release, the special will take fans on a journey from the show's "humble beginning as a darkly humorous film script to its unlikely explosion onto primetime." It also includes info on concept and casting as well as never-before-told stories from production.
Cast members including Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Chris Colfer and Dianna Agron will give accounts on the show's evolution. The series' creators/executive producers Ryan Murphy, Ian Brennan and Brad Falchuk are all set to make appearances as well.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris