Sneak Peeks: Newly-Single Jennie Garth Goes Country in New Reality Series
Jennie Garth's life post her split from husband of 11 years, Peter Facinelli, is shared in some sneak peeks to her new reality show "Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country". The Kelly Taylor of "Beverly Hills, 90210" takes her three daughters, Luca (14), Lola (9), and Fiona (5), to a California farm to escape the glamorous lifestyle in Los Angeles.
The show captures her activities, including buying two cows in a bidding war with a "cocky" cowboy, feeding her kettle and goofing around with her children during a dinner. She is additionally seen addressing how she will run her life with three young girls now that they no longer live with Facinelli.
"See how close the baby sticks to its mommy? See how much they love each other? That's all the baby needs is his momma, just the two of them, that makes a family," she tells two of her daughters while seeing a cow and her calf. To the camera, she opens up, "Being out here on my own with the girls is not going to be easy, but I know it's the right thing for us right now. I feel it in my heart. I'm excited about what's next."
Garth's reality series will premiere Friday, April 20 9 P.M. ET on CMT. Though the show deals with the "What I Like About You" actress' recent split from the "Twilight Saga" actor Facinelli, he will not appear on the screen.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding