Sneak Peeks: Newly-Single Jennie Garth Goes Country in New Reality Series
Jennie Garth's life post her split from husband of 11 years, Peter Facinelli, is shared in some sneak peeks to her new reality show "Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country". The Kelly Taylor of "Beverly Hills, 90210" takes her three daughters, Luca (14), Lola (9), and Fiona (5), to a California farm to escape the glamorous lifestyle in Los Angeles.
The show captures her activities, including buying two cows in a bidding war with a "cocky" cowboy, feeding her kettle and goofing around with her children during a dinner. She is additionally seen addressing how she will run her life with three young girls now that they no longer live with Facinelli.
"See how close the baby sticks to its mommy? See how much they love each other? That's all the baby needs is his momma, just the two of them, that makes a family," she tells two of her daughters while seeing a cow and her calf. To the camera, she opens up, "Being out here on my own with the girls is not going to be easy, but I know it's the right thing for us right now. I feel it in my heart. I'm excited about what's next."
Garth's reality series will premiere Friday, April 20 9 P.M. ET on CMT. Though the show deals with the "What I Like About You" actress' recent split from the "Twilight Saga" actor Facinelli, he will not appear on the screen.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up