Sneak Peeks: Newly-Single Jennie Garth Goes Country in New Reality Series
Jennie Garth's life post her split from husband of 11 years, Peter Facinelli, is shared in some sneak peeks to her new reality show "Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country". The Kelly Taylor of "Beverly Hills, 90210" takes her three daughters, Luca (14), Lola (9), and Fiona (5), to a California farm to escape the glamorous lifestyle in Los Angeles.
The show captures her activities, including buying two cows in a bidding war with a "cocky" cowboy, feeding her kettle and goofing around with her children during a dinner. She is additionally seen addressing how she will run her life with three young girls now that they no longer live with Facinelli.
"See how close the baby sticks to its mommy? See how much they love each other? That's all the baby needs is his momma, just the two of them, that makes a family," she tells two of her daughters while seeing a cow and her calf. To the camera, she opens up, "Being out here on my own with the girls is not going to be easy, but I know it's the right thing for us right now. I feel it in my heart. I'm excited about what's next."
Garth's reality series will premiere Friday, April 20 9 P.M. ET on CMT. Though the show deals with the "What I Like About You" actress' recent split from the "Twilight Saga" actor Facinelli, he will not appear on the screen.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media