Sneak Peeks: Newly-Single Jennie Garth Goes Country in New Reality Series
Jennie Garth's life post her split from husband of 11 years, Peter Facinelli, is shared in some sneak peeks to her new reality show "Jennie Garth: Little Bit Country". The Kelly Taylor of "Beverly Hills, 90210" takes her three daughters, Luca (14), Lola (9), and Fiona (5), to a California farm to escape the glamorous lifestyle in Los Angeles.
The show captures her activities, including buying two cows in a bidding war with a "cocky" cowboy, feeding her kettle and goofing around with her children during a dinner. She is additionally seen addressing how she will run her life with three young girls now that they no longer live with Facinelli.
"See how close the baby sticks to its mommy? See how much they love each other? That's all the baby needs is his momma, just the two of them, that makes a family," she tells two of her daughters while seeing a cow and her calf. To the camera, she opens up, "Being out here on my own with the girls is not going to be easy, but I know it's the right thing for us right now. I feel it in my heart. I'm excited about what's next."
Garth's reality series will premiere Friday, April 20 9 P.M. ET on CMT. Though the show deals with the "What I Like About You" actress' recent split from the "Twilight Saga" actor Facinelli, he will not appear on the screen.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video