'Teen Mom' Will End After Season 4
MTV will not extend "Teen Mom" beyond its fourth season. The network has said in a statement released to Us Weekly that the four cast member, Maci Bookout, Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell and Farrah Abraham, will bid goodbye in the forthcoming season, which hasn't got a premiere date.
"Season 4 will be the final season of 'Teen Mom' with Maci, Catelynn, Amber and Farrah," MTV announced. "They will continue to be a part of our MTV family, and we're thankful to these brave young women for sharing their stories and helping to make a positive impact on teen pregnancy prevention."
News of "Teen Mom" cancellation came after it's reported that Farrah will star on her own reality show on MTV. Her agency has confirmed that the aspiring model is in talks with the network's producers about a spinoff show based on her new life and career in Los Angeles.
As for "Teen Mom 2", its status is yet to be announced. Two of the stars, Jenelle Evans and Leah Messer, were recently rumored to leave the show over demands for more money, but they have since taken to their own Twitter page to debunk it.
"hahaha my manager thinks I should get paid more but I didn't say s**t about it, dumba**," so Jenelle tweeted, while Leah wrote, "they probably got money like others to sale a BS ARTICLE #nothing new."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation