'Teen Mom' Will End After Season 4
MTV will not extend "Teen Mom" beyond its fourth season. The network has said in a statement released to Us Weekly that the four cast member, Maci Bookout, Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell and Farrah Abraham, will bid goodbye in the forthcoming season, which hasn't got a premiere date.
"Season 4 will be the final season of 'Teen Mom' with Maci, Catelynn, Amber and Farrah," MTV announced. "They will continue to be a part of our MTV family, and we're thankful to these brave young women for sharing their stories and helping to make a positive impact on teen pregnancy prevention."
News of "Teen Mom" cancellation came after it's reported that Farrah will star on her own reality show on MTV. Her agency has confirmed that the aspiring model is in talks with the network's producers about a spinoff show based on her new life and career in Los Angeles.
As for "Teen Mom 2", its status is yet to be announced. Two of the stars, Jenelle Evans and Leah Messer, were recently rumored to leave the show over demands for more money, but they have since taken to their own Twitter page to debunk it.
"hahaha my manager thinks I should get paid more but I didn't say s**t about it, dumba**," so Jenelle tweeted, while Leah wrote, "they probably got money like others to sale a BS ARTICLE #nothing new."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media