'Teen Mom' Will End After Season 4
MTV will not extend "Teen Mom" beyond its fourth season. The network has said in a statement released to Us Weekly that the four cast member, Maci Bookout, Amber Portwood, Catelynn Lowell and Farrah Abraham, will bid goodbye in the forthcoming season, which hasn't got a premiere date.
"Season 4 will be the final season of 'Teen Mom' with Maci, Catelynn, Amber and Farrah," MTV announced. "They will continue to be a part of our MTV family, and we're thankful to these brave young women for sharing their stories and helping to make a positive impact on teen pregnancy prevention."
News of "Teen Mom" cancellation came after it's reported that Farrah will star on her own reality show on MTV. Her agency has confirmed that the aspiring model is in talks with the network's producers about a spinoff show based on her new life and career in Los Angeles.
As for "Teen Mom 2", its status is yet to be announced. Two of the stars, Jenelle Evans and Leah Messer, were recently rumored to leave the show over demands for more money, but they have since taken to their own Twitter page to debunk it.
"hahaha my manager thinks I should get paid more but I didn't say s**t about it, dumba**," so Jenelle tweeted, while Leah wrote, "they probably got money like others to sale a BS ARTICLE #nothing new."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle