Megan Fox Is Planning Heist Movie 'Swindle' With Zoe Saldana
Two high-profile movie beauties are set to team up to make a feature film. Deadline has learned that Megan Fox has been planning to produce and star in an action-heist movie called "Swindle" with none other than Zoe Saldana. It was said that the gig stemmed from both actresses' desire to do a movie together.
Plot details of the upcoming pic, which is developed at Paramount Pictures, remain scarce for now. Fox and Saldana are both set to produce the film along with "Moneyball" and "The Social Network" producer Michael De Luca. The script, meanwhile, will be penned by scribe duo Enzo Mileto and Scott Wilson.
Before heading to "Swindle", Fox will be seen starring opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in the much-talked-about comedy, "The Dictator". She will also take part in "This Is Forty", which stars Paul Rudd, Chris O'Dowd and Leslie Mann.
Saldana, on the other hand, is currently busy filming J.J. Abram's highly anticipated untitled Star Trek sequel. She will next be seen in "Blood Ties" with Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard. The "Avatar" actress is also in talks to star as Christian Bale's ex-wife in revenge drama "Out of the Furnace".
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music