Megan Fox Is Planning Heist Movie 'Swindle' With Zoe Saldana
Two high-profile movie beauties are set to team up to make a feature film. Deadline has learned that Megan Fox has been planning to produce and star in an action-heist movie called "Swindle" with none other than Zoe Saldana. It was said that the gig stemmed from both actresses' desire to do a movie together.
Plot details of the upcoming pic, which is developed at Paramount Pictures, remain scarce for now. Fox and Saldana are both set to produce the film along with "Moneyball" and "The Social Network" producer Michael De Luca. The script, meanwhile, will be penned by scribe duo Enzo Mileto and Scott Wilson.
Before heading to "Swindle", Fox will be seen starring opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in the much-talked-about comedy, "The Dictator". She will also take part in "This Is Forty", which stars Paul Rudd, Chris O'Dowd and Leslie Mann.
Saldana, on the other hand, is currently busy filming J.J. Abram's highly anticipated untitled Star Trek sequel. She will next be seen in "Blood Ties" with Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard. The "Avatar" actress is also in talks to star as Christian Bale's ex-wife in revenge drama "Out of the Furnace".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier