Megan Fox Is Planning Heist Movie 'Swindle' With Zoe Saldana
Two high-profile movie beauties are set to team up to make a feature film. Deadline has learned that Megan Fox has been planning to produce and star in an action-heist movie called "Swindle" with none other than Zoe Saldana. It was said that the gig stemmed from both actresses' desire to do a movie together.
Plot details of the upcoming pic, which is developed at Paramount Pictures, remain scarce for now. Fox and Saldana are both set to produce the film along with "Moneyball" and "The Social Network" producer Michael De Luca. The script, meanwhile, will be penned by scribe duo Enzo Mileto and Scott Wilson.
Before heading to "Swindle", Fox will be seen starring opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in the much-talked-about comedy, "The Dictator". She will also take part in "This Is Forty", which stars Paul Rudd, Chris O'Dowd and Leslie Mann.
Saldana, on the other hand, is currently busy filming J.J. Abram's highly anticipated untitled Star Trek sequel. She will next be seen in "Blood Ties" with Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard. The "Avatar" actress is also in talks to star as Christian Bale's ex-wife in revenge drama "Out of the Furnace".
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role