Megan Fox Is Planning Heist Movie 'Swindle' With Zoe Saldana
Two high-profile movie beauties are set to team up to make a feature film. Deadline has learned that Megan Fox has been planning to produce and star in an action-heist movie called "Swindle" with none other than Zoe Saldana. It was said that the gig stemmed from both actresses' desire to do a movie together.
Plot details of the upcoming pic, which is developed at Paramount Pictures, remain scarce for now. Fox and Saldana are both set to produce the film along with "Moneyball" and "The Social Network" producer Michael De Luca. The script, meanwhile, will be penned by scribe duo Enzo Mileto and Scott Wilson.
Before heading to "Swindle", Fox will be seen starring opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in the much-talked-about comedy, "The Dictator". She will also take part in "This Is Forty", which stars Paul Rudd, Chris O'Dowd and Leslie Mann.
Saldana, on the other hand, is currently busy filming J.J. Abram's highly anticipated untitled Star Trek sequel. She will next be seen in "Blood Ties" with Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard. The "Avatar" actress is also in talks to star as Christian Bale's ex-wife in revenge drama "Out of the Furnace".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie