Megan Fox Is Planning Heist Movie 'Swindle' With Zoe Saldana
Two high-profile movie beauties are set to team up to make a feature film. Deadline has learned that Megan Fox has been planning to produce and star in an action-heist movie called "Swindle" with none other than Zoe Saldana. It was said that the gig stemmed from both actresses' desire to do a movie together.
Plot details of the upcoming pic, which is developed at Paramount Pictures, remain scarce for now. Fox and Saldana are both set to produce the film along with "Moneyball" and "The Social Network" producer Michael De Luca. The script, meanwhile, will be penned by scribe duo Enzo Mileto and Scott Wilson.
Before heading to "Swindle", Fox will be seen starring opposite Sacha Baron Cohen in the much-talked-about comedy, "The Dictator". She will also take part in "This Is Forty", which stars Paul Rudd, Chris O'Dowd and Leslie Mann.
Saldana, on the other hand, is currently busy filming J.J. Abram's highly anticipated untitled Star Trek sequel. She will next be seen in "Blood Ties" with Clive Owen and Marion Cotillard. The "Avatar" actress is also in talks to star as Christian Bale's ex-wife in revenge drama "Out of the Furnace".
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson