Details on How Newly-Single Eva Longoria Celebrated Her 37th Birthday
Eva Longoria turned 37 this Thursday, March 15. While she has just split from Penelope Cruz's brother, Eduardo Cruz, after a year of dating, the Gabrielle Solis of "Desperate Housewives" apparently didn't run out of companions who are willing to help her celebrate her turning of age.
On Tuesday evening, two days before the d-day, the former wife of Tony Parker was spotted at Cut restaurant in Beverly Hills with Mario Lopez and his fiancee Courtney Mazza as well as Kevin Connolly for a seven-person dinner. A source dished to PEOPLE, "She had a little celebratory birthday dinner. She had a great time and was really enjoying herself."
Longoria was spotted going out again on the eve of her birthday. This time around, she hung out on the patio of West Hollywood hotspot Chateau Marmont. One eyewitness said that she was wearing a white fitted blazer, tall beige strappy heels and black skinny pants for the outing. "She appeared to be in an upbeat, cheery mood," the onlooker added.
The celebration reportedly won't stop there. An inside source said that the actress, who fills the voice of Chief De Silva in "Arthur Christmas", will be having another celebratory dinner with hairstylist Ken Paves and female friends, Kate Beckinsale and David Beckham's wife Victoria Adams. It is still unclear when and where the dinner will take place.
Longoria herself has been busy re-tweeting birthday messages from France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Poland and many other countries. "Sorry for all the tweets today! I'm just overwhelmed with the beautiful messages from all over the world!" she wrote. "Thank u so much! Luv u tweeples!" She also gushed about the flowers she received, "My house is a flower shop! I'm overwhelmed with happiness today!"
UPDATE March 16, 2012 07:40:00 GMT: Eva Longoria has been spotted stepping out for the third time in the week to celebrate her 37th birthday. On Thursday, March 15 night, she was joined by Kate Beckinsale, Victoria Adams and Ken Paves for dinner at Italian restaurant Cecconi in Beverly Hills. Before the dinner, the foursome visited the Paley Center to check out an art gallery display.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie