Katie Couric Unveils Premiere Date and New Logo of Upcoming Show
A premiere date has been set for Katie Couric's new talk show, "Katie". It has been announced that the hour-long syndicated program, which will be available in 94% of the U.S. TV homes, will debut on Monday, September 10.
A new logo for the talk show has additionally been released. The simple logo, which is dominated with blue color, features the word "Katie" with a background of a swirl design.
Jeff Zucker, who has been slatted to serve as the executive producer, will additionally tackle the duty of day-to-day showrunner. The show will originate from the TV One studio at ABC headquarters in New York and air live in front of studio audience.
"We now have our studio, a great-looking logo that exudes all of the qualities that we want the show to convey and a terrific team with a diverse background of experience," Zucker said when announcing the premiere date, before promising, "It's going to be a lot of fun."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt