Katie Couric Unveils Premiere Date and New Logo of Upcoming Show
A premiere date has been set for Katie Couric's new talk show, "Katie". It has been announced that the hour-long syndicated program, which will be available in 94% of the U.S. TV homes, will debut on Monday, September 10.
A new logo for the talk show has additionally been released. The simple logo, which is dominated with blue color, features the word "Katie" with a background of a swirl design.
Jeff Zucker, who has been slatted to serve as the executive producer, will additionally tackle the duty of day-to-day showrunner. The show will originate from the TV One studio at ABC headquarters in New York and air live in front of studio audience.
"We now have our studio, a great-looking logo that exudes all of the qualities that we want the show to convey and a terrific team with a diverse background of experience," Zucker said when announcing the premiere date, before promising, "It's going to be a lot of fun."
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface