Katie Couric Unveils Premiere Date and New Logo of Upcoming Show
A premiere date has been set for Katie Couric's new talk show, "Katie". It has been announced that the hour-long syndicated program, which will be available in 94% of the U.S. TV homes, will debut on Monday, September 10.
A new logo for the talk show has additionally been released. The simple logo, which is dominated with blue color, features the word "Katie" with a background of a swirl design.
Jeff Zucker, who has been slatted to serve as the executive producer, will additionally tackle the duty of day-to-day showrunner. The show will originate from the TV One studio at ABC headquarters in New York and air live in front of studio audience.
"We now have our studio, a great-looking logo that exudes all of the qualities that we want the show to convey and a terrific team with a diverse background of experience," Zucker said when announcing the premiere date, before promising, "It's going to be a lot of fun."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell