Katie Couric Unveils Premiere Date and New Logo of Upcoming Show
A premiere date has been set for Katie Couric's new talk show, "Katie". It has been announced that the hour-long syndicated program, which will be available in 94% of the U.S. TV homes, will debut on Monday, September 10.
A new logo for the talk show has additionally been released. The simple logo, which is dominated with blue color, features the word "Katie" with a background of a swirl design.
Jeff Zucker, who has been slatted to serve as the executive producer, will additionally tackle the duty of day-to-day showrunner. The show will originate from the TV One studio at ABC headquarters in New York and air live in front of studio audience.
"We now have our studio, a great-looking logo that exudes all of the qualities that we want the show to convey and a terrific team with a diverse background of experience," Zucker said when announcing the premiere date, before promising, "It's going to be a lot of fun."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'