Katie Couric Unveils Premiere Date and New Logo of Upcoming Show
A premiere date has been set for Katie Couric's new talk show, "Katie". It has been announced that the hour-long syndicated program, which will be available in 94% of the U.S. TV homes, will debut on Monday, September 10.
A new logo for the talk show has additionally been released. The simple logo, which is dominated with blue color, features the word "Katie" with a background of a swirl design.
Jeff Zucker, who has been slatted to serve as the executive producer, will additionally tackle the duty of day-to-day showrunner. The show will originate from the TV One studio at ABC headquarters in New York and air live in front of studio audience.
"We now have our studio, a great-looking logo that exudes all of the qualities that we want the show to convey and a terrific team with a diverse background of experience," Zucker said when announcing the premiere date, before promising, "It's going to be a lot of fun."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard