Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald Premiere 'Now That I've Found You' Video
Nikki Reed and her singer hubby Paul McDonald get lovey dovey in a music video supporting their love-lullaby duet "Now That I've Found You". They enjoy a warm sunny day in what looks like a cornfield, gazing lovingly at each other while hugging and holding hands.
The music video was directed by Whitney Dean and Nikki. The Rosalie Hale on "Twilight Saga" movie series initially wanted to shoot a June Carter/Johnny Cash-esque clip, but she later opted for a simple and sweet story that tells "the story of two people."
"I wanted it to ... have it be more about the atmosphere," she explained. "I don't know if you notice, but there's a very specific choice in there with cuts and specific shots that are partial and you can only see parts of our mouths and hands. I don't want to dwell on the shots of us for too long."
The song was recorded shortly after they tied the knot last year. "When we were on the way back from France, this song kind of happened on the plane," Paul recalled. Nikki added, "Basically, what Paul and I are learning about each other, which is so awesome, is I'm a completer. I like to complete things and Paul likes to start things. It's really great."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby