Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald Premiere 'Now That I've Found You' Video
Nikki Reed and her singer hubby Paul McDonald get lovey dovey in a music video supporting their love-lullaby duet "Now That I've Found You". They enjoy a warm sunny day in what looks like a cornfield, gazing lovingly at each other while hugging and holding hands.
The music video was directed by Whitney Dean and Nikki. The Rosalie Hale on "Twilight Saga" movie series initially wanted to shoot a June Carter/Johnny Cash-esque clip, but she later opted for a simple and sweet story that tells "the story of two people."
"I wanted it to ... have it be more about the atmosphere," she explained. "I don't know if you notice, but there's a very specific choice in there with cuts and specific shots that are partial and you can only see parts of our mouths and hands. I don't want to dwell on the shots of us for too long."
The song was recorded shortly after they tied the knot last year. "When we were on the way back from France, this song kind of happened on the plane," Paul recalled. Nikki added, "Basically, what Paul and I are learning about each other, which is so awesome, is I'm a completer. I like to complete things and Paul likes to start things. It's really great."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights