Brian Littrell's $120,000 Jewels Stolen in Hotel Room
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell revealed that he got $120,000 worth of jewels stolen from him at a hotel in Georgia. He and wife Leighanne forgot to take their jewels after they checked out of Evergreen Marriott Resort on Sunday, March 4, but when they returned to claim them, the pricey goods were all gone.
The couple claimed that they returned to the hotel room only 15 minutes after checking out. The jewels include Leighanne's six-carat canary diamond ring which is worth $110,000 and which Littrell presented to her when he proposed to her. Some of the property were recovered after a police investigation but the engagement ring remained missing.
"We were going to leave, but come to find out there was a person, not to be named on the housekeeping [staff], had one ring that we were looking for and one of the earrings," Littrell told WSB-TV. Leighnanne reportedly was so "devastated" about the loss because her husband had designed the ring himself.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked