Brian Littrell's $120,000 Jewels Stolen in Hotel Room
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell revealed that he got $120,000 worth of jewels stolen from him at a hotel in Georgia. He and wife Leighanne forgot to take their jewels after they checked out of Evergreen Marriott Resort on Sunday, March 4, but when they returned to claim them, the pricey goods were all gone.
The couple claimed that they returned to the hotel room only 15 minutes after checking out. The jewels include Leighanne's six-carat canary diamond ring which is worth $110,000 and which Littrell presented to her when he proposed to her. Some of the property were recovered after a police investigation but the engagement ring remained missing.
"We were going to leave, but come to find out there was a person, not to be named on the housekeeping [staff], had one ring that we were looking for and one of the earrings," Littrell told WSB-TV. Leighnanne reportedly was so "devastated" about the loss because her husband had designed the ring himself.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers