Brian Littrell's $120,000 Jewels Stolen in Hotel Room
Backstreet Boys star Brian Littrell revealed that he got $120,000 worth of jewels stolen from him at a hotel in Georgia. He and wife Leighanne forgot to take their jewels after they checked out of Evergreen Marriott Resort on Sunday, March 4, but when they returned to claim them, the pricey goods were all gone.
The couple claimed that they returned to the hotel room only 15 minutes after checking out. The jewels include Leighanne's six-carat canary diamond ring which is worth $110,000 and which Littrell presented to her when he proposed to her. Some of the property were recovered after a police investigation but the engagement ring remained missing.
"We were going to leave, but come to find out there was a person, not to be named on the housekeeping [staff], had one ring that we were looking for and one of the earrings," Littrell told WSB-TV. Leighnanne reportedly was so "devastated" about the loss because her husband had designed the ring himself.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked