Healthy-Looking Demi Moore Is Back Home After Post-Rehab Vacation
Demi Moore has returned home from her hideout. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was spotted arriving in Los Angeles on a private jet a few days after she's rumored going on a post-rehab vacation. In a picture obtained by TMZ, she's seen wearing a loose long-sleeved top and a pair of denim shorts looking tan and healthy.
Moore reportedly enjoyed a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands during the past few days after leaving Cirque Lodge, a rehab center in Utah. Accordingly, she once was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat.
Moore checked into rehab sometime in February after a brief hospitalization. She was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but her representative insisted it was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health."
More Demi Moore News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked