Healthy-Looking Demi Moore Is Back Home After Post-Rehab Vacation
Demi Moore has returned home from her hideout. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was spotted arriving in Los Angeles on a private jet a few days after she's rumored going on a post-rehab vacation. In a picture obtained by TMZ, she's seen wearing a loose long-sleeved top and a pair of denim shorts looking tan and healthy.
Moore reportedly enjoyed a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands during the past few days after leaving Cirque Lodge, a rehab center in Utah. Accordingly, she once was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat.
Moore checked into rehab sometime in February after a brief hospitalization. She was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but her representative insisted it was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health."
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'