Healthy-Looking Demi Moore Is Back Home After Post-Rehab Vacation
Demi Moore has returned home from her hideout. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was spotted arriving in Los Angeles on a private jet a few days after she's rumored going on a post-rehab vacation. In a picture obtained by TMZ, she's seen wearing a loose long-sleeved top and a pair of denim shorts looking tan and healthy.
Moore reportedly enjoyed a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands during the past few days after leaving Cirque Lodge, a rehab center in Utah. Accordingly, she once was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat.
Moore checked into rehab sometime in February after a brief hospitalization. She was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but her representative insisted it was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'