Healthy-Looking Demi Moore Is Back Home After Post-Rehab Vacation
Demi Moore has returned home from her hideout. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was spotted arriving in Los Angeles on a private jet a few days after she's rumored going on a post-rehab vacation. In a picture obtained by TMZ, she's seen wearing a loose long-sleeved top and a pair of denim shorts looking tan and healthy.
Moore reportedly enjoyed a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands during the past few days after leaving Cirque Lodge, a rehab center in Utah. Accordingly, she once was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat.
Moore checked into rehab sometime in February after a brief hospitalization. She was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but her representative insisted it was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health."
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer