Healthy-Looking Demi Moore Is Back Home After Post-Rehab Vacation
Demi Moore has returned home from her hideout. The estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher was spotted arriving in Los Angeles on a private jet a few days after she's rumored going on a post-rehab vacation. In a picture obtained by TMZ, she's seen wearing a loose long-sleeved top and a pair of denim shorts looking tan and healthy.
Moore reportedly enjoyed a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands during the past few days after leaving Cirque Lodge, a rehab center in Utah. Accordingly, she once was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat.
Moore checked into rehab sometime in February after a brief hospitalization. She was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but her representative insisted it was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health."
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'