Demi Moore Hides Out in the Caribbean Post-Rehab
Demi Moore appears to be continuing her recovery in the Caribbean. After reporting that the 49-year-old actress, who stars opposite Miley Cyrus in "LOL", has checked out of rehab, E! News came out with a new claim that she is currently enjoying a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Accordingly, Moore was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat, earlier this week. On what the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher did there, a source dished, "She's just been chilling out."
E! has previously broken the news that Moore has left Utah's Cirque Lodge, where she was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but didn't have any plan to return to Los Angeles just yet. "She's in no rush to get back to L.A.," a source spilled. "She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people."
Moore checked into Cirque Lodge sometime in February after she was briefly hospitalized in January. Her representative said that her hospitalization was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," but words ran rampant that it was actually for substance abuse. A 911 tape later unraveled that she smoked something similar to incense before being rushed to the hospital.
More Demi Moore News
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angeline Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX