Demi Moore Hides Out in the Caribbean Post-Rehab
Demi Moore appears to be continuing her recovery in the Caribbean. After reporting that the 49-year-old actress, who stars opposite Miley Cyrus in "LOL", has checked out of rehab, E! News came out with a new claim that she is currently enjoying a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Accordingly, Moore was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat, earlier this week. On what the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher did there, a source dished, "She's just been chilling out."
E! has previously broken the news that Moore has left Utah's Cirque Lodge, where she was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but didn't have any plan to return to Los Angeles just yet. "She's in no rush to get back to L.A.," a source spilled. "She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people."
Moore checked into Cirque Lodge sometime in February after she was briefly hospitalized in January. Her representative said that her hospitalization was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," but words ran rampant that it was actually for substance abuse. A 911 tape later unraveled that she smoked something similar to incense before being rushed to the hospital.
More Demi Moore News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked