Demi Moore Hides Out in the Caribbean Post-Rehab
Demi Moore appears to be continuing her recovery in the Caribbean. After reporting that the 49-year-old actress, who stars opposite Miley Cyrus in "LOL", has checked out of rehab, E! News came out with a new claim that she is currently enjoying a vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Accordingly, Moore was spotted on the beach of a private villa near Parrot Cay, which is located about 550 miles southeast of Miami and can only be reached by boat, earlier this week. On what the estranged wife of Ashton Kutcher did there, a source dished, "She's just been chilling out."
E! has previously broken the news that Moore has left Utah's Cirque Lodge, where she was believed to have sought help for addiction issues and eating disorder, but didn't have any plan to return to Los Angeles just yet. "She's in no rush to get back to L.A.," a source spilled. "She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people."
Moore checked into Cirque Lodge sometime in February after she was briefly hospitalized in January. Her representative said that her hospitalization was "to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health," but words ran rampant that it was actually for substance abuse. A 911 tape later unraveled that she smoked something similar to incense before being rushed to the hospital.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia