Nick Lachey Reveals Names for His Unborn Baby With Vanessa Minnillo
Nick Lachey is over the moon as his wife Vanessa Minnillo is having a bun in the oven. The former member of 98 Degrees shares the happy news when visiting "Live! with Kelly", and reveals some potential names for the unborn baby.
"If it's a girl, I think it might be Sophia," the former boybander spills before adding, "If it's a boy, I'm not sure." He however admits that Colin John Lachey has always been his favorite name for a boy as saying, "Call him C.J. for short. C.J. Lachey."
Recalling the day he got the news from his actress wife, Nick tells Kelly Ripa, "She was in New York and I was in the Bahamas." He elaborates, "She went to the store and got a pregnancy test and it came back positive. We're having a baby!"
The 38-year-old soon-to-be-dad furthermore gushes, "This is the one thing that more than any other I've looked forward to, and it's overwhelming." He additionally reveals that 31-year-old Vanessa is "due in late summer, early fall."
Talking about the craving, Nick says, "She loves, she craves Mexican food right now. She could eat a burrito a day so you can imagine what our house smells like right about now." He adds, "I'm the one running in the middle of the night to the restaurants to get her whatever she needs."
Before Nick confirms Vanessa's pregnancy, the former MTV VJ has shown a sign of baby bump. She was spotted sporting what looked like a baby bump while vacationing with Nick in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico February 25. "It just looked like she had eaten a really big burrito for a while," he joked.
Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo were engaged in November 2010 after dating for about four years. They tied the knot in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. It was the second marriage for Nick, but first for Vanessa. Nick was previously married to Jessica Simpson.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby