'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: George Takei Takes the Blame for Men Team's First Loss
The women team claimed their first victory in the latest episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice", seemingly benefiting from the task which needed women's sense of style. In the Sunday, March 4 outing, the two teams were assigned to create a living window display at Lord & Taylor to promote Ivanka Trump's clothing line.
The women team, led by Dayana Mendoza, chose a time concept, while the men team with George Takei as the project manager seemed a little confused about a theme in the beginning. They finally decided to do a day and night theme using twins.
The men were struggling to complete the task while complaining about George's leadership as Clay Aiken said that his project manager gave away too much authority. Meanwhile, the women made it to complete the task although their work was also almost ruined when they got the wrong photos.
At the end, the women team won the challenge and Dayana got $20,000 for her Latino Commission on Aids charity. As for George, he prepared to get back to the Boardroom with Arsenio Hall and Lou Ferrigno.
Lou thought he should not have been brought back since he had told his team what went wrong with their display. He, instead, blamed George for leading from behind. Arsenio supported Lou's statement, saying the problem lied in the fact that they were split in two groups and George did not pay much attention to what happened in the other location.
After defending himself, George finally admitted he was the one to blame for his team's defeat. Donald Trump agreed and fired him. He was thankful for the opportunity given to him and the experience he had during the competition.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star