Lindsay Lohan Proud of 'SNL' Performance Despite Criticism
Lindsay Lohan's supposed career comeback via "Saturday Night Live" has met criticisms. Many thought she was stumbling through her lines as early as the monologue although she was clearly reading from the cue cards. She was also panned for her surgery-enhanced look.
Nevertheless, the actress reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on Saturday night although she understood that it was not a perfect show. According to TMZ, there were last minute changes made to the monologue such as eliminating the part where she sings. The writers filled out the gap with cameos from Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon.
Lohan also got the assistance from Kristen Wiig who gave her a very good hug. When Lohan asked whether she was being searched, Wiig said, "No, I'm a lesbian now". Lohan struck back, "Been there. Done that," in reference to her romance with Samantha Ronson.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors