Lindsay Lohan Proud of 'SNL' Performance Despite Criticism
Lindsay Lohan's supposed career comeback via "Saturday Night Live" has met criticisms. Many thought she was stumbling through her lines as early as the monologue although she was clearly reading from the cue cards. She was also panned for her surgery-enhanced look.
Nevertheless, the actress reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on Saturday night although she understood that it was not a perfect show. According to TMZ, there were last minute changes made to the monologue such as eliminating the part where she sings. The writers filled out the gap with cameos from Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon.
Lohan also got the assistance from Kristen Wiig who gave her a very good hug. When Lohan asked whether she was being searched, Wiig said, "No, I'm a lesbian now". Lohan struck back, "Been there. Done that," in reference to her romance with Samantha Ronson.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed