Lindsay Lohan Proud of 'SNL' Performance Despite Criticism
Lindsay Lohan's supposed career comeback via "Saturday Night Live" has met criticisms. Many thought she was stumbling through her lines as early as the monologue although she was clearly reading from the cue cards. She was also panned for her surgery-enhanced look.
Nevertheless, the actress reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on Saturday night although she understood that it was not a perfect show. According to TMZ, there were last minute changes made to the monologue such as eliminating the part where she sings. The writers filled out the gap with cameos from Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon.
Lohan also got the assistance from Kristen Wiig who gave her a very good hug. When Lohan asked whether she was being searched, Wiig said, "No, I'm a lesbian now". Lohan struck back, "Been there. Done that," in reference to her romance with Samantha Ronson.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?