Lindsay Lohan Proud of 'SNL' Performance Despite Criticism
Lindsay Lohan's supposed career comeback via "Saturday Night Live" has met criticisms. Many thought she was stumbling through her lines as early as the monologue although she was clearly reading from the cue cards. She was also panned for her surgery-enhanced look.
Nevertheless, the actress reportedly felt that she was doing a great job on Saturday night although she understood that it was not a perfect show. According to TMZ, there were last minute changes made to the monologue such as eliminating the part where she sings. The writers filled out the gap with cameos from Jon Hamm and Jimmy Fallon.
Lohan also got the assistance from Kristen Wiig who gave her a very good hug. When Lohan asked whether she was being searched, Wiig said, "No, I'm a lesbian now". Lohan struck back, "Been there. Done that," in reference to her romance with Samantha Ronson.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party