Zachary Quinto Returns to 'American Horror Story' Season 2 as a Regular
Zachary Quinto will join Jessica Lange in "American Horror Story" season 2. A day after it was unveiled that the Golden Globe-winning actress will return to the upcoming season of the FX show, it's now reported that the Spock of J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" has signed up for the new installment as well.
Quinto, who recurred as a deceased former owner of the Murder House in season 1, will be upgraded as a regular in the second season. Like Lange, the 34-year-old actor will portray an entirely different character. Details of his role are still scarce, but Deadline learns that Quinto will take one of two male leads, and will be the nemesis to Lange's character.
Creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed "AHS" season 2, which is set at an East Coast institution, will revolve around Lange's character, who is presented as an exact opposite to her alter ego in season 1, Constance Langdon. The writer is expected to unveil more returning cast members at the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills.
More American Horror Story News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!