Zachary Quinto Returns to 'American Horror Story' Season 2 as a Regular
Zachary Quinto will join Jessica Lange in "American Horror Story" season 2. A day after it was unveiled that the Golden Globe-winning actress will return to the upcoming season of the FX show, it's now reported that the Spock of J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" has signed up for the new installment as well.
Quinto, who recurred as a deceased former owner of the Murder House in season 1, will be upgraded as a regular in the second season. Like Lange, the 34-year-old actor will portray an entirely different character. Details of his role are still scarce, but Deadline learns that Quinto will take one of two male leads, and will be the nemesis to Lange's character.
Creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed "AHS" season 2, which is set at an East Coast institution, will revolve around Lange's character, who is presented as an exact opposite to her alter ego in season 1, Constance Langdon. The writer is expected to unveil more returning cast members at the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills.
More American Horror Story News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande