Zachary Quinto Returns to 'American Horror Story' Season 2 as a Regular
Zachary Quinto will join Jessica Lange in "American Horror Story" season 2. A day after it was unveiled that the Golden Globe-winning actress will return to the upcoming season of the FX show, it's now reported that the Spock of J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" has signed up for the new installment as well.
Quinto, who recurred as a deceased former owner of the Murder House in season 1, will be upgraded as a regular in the second season. Like Lange, the 34-year-old actor will portray an entirely different character. Details of his role are still scarce, but Deadline learns that Quinto will take one of two male leads, and will be the nemesis to Lange's character.
Creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed "AHS" season 2, which is set at an East Coast institution, will revolve around Lange's character, who is presented as an exact opposite to her alter ego in season 1, Constance Langdon. The writer is expected to unveil more returning cast members at the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills.
More American Horror Story News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die