Zachary Quinto Returns to 'American Horror Story' Season 2 as a Regular
Zachary Quinto will join Jessica Lange in "American Horror Story" season 2. A day after it was unveiled that the Golden Globe-winning actress will return to the upcoming season of the FX show, it's now reported that the Spock of J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" has signed up for the new installment as well.
Quinto, who recurred as a deceased former owner of the Murder House in season 1, will be upgraded as a regular in the second season. Like Lange, the 34-year-old actor will portray an entirely different character. Details of his role are still scarce, but Deadline learns that Quinto will take one of two male leads, and will be the nemesis to Lange's character.
Creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed "AHS" season 2, which is set at an East Coast institution, will revolve around Lange's character, who is presented as an exact opposite to her alter ego in season 1, Constance Langdon. The writer is expected to unveil more returning cast members at the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills.
More American Horror Story News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival