Zachary Quinto Returns to 'American Horror Story' Season 2 as a Regular
Zachary Quinto will join Jessica Lange in "American Horror Story" season 2. A day after it was unveiled that the Golden Globe-winning actress will return to the upcoming season of the FX show, it's now reported that the Spock of J.J. Abrams' "Star Trek" has signed up for the new installment as well.
Quinto, who recurred as a deceased former owner of the Murder House in season 1, will be upgraded as a regular in the second season. Like Lange, the 34-year-old actor will portray an entirely different character. Details of his role are still scarce, but Deadline learns that Quinto will take one of two male leads, and will be the nemesis to Lange's character.
Creator Ryan Murphy previously revealed "AHS" season 2, which is set at an East Coast institution, will revolve around Lange's character, who is presented as an exact opposite to her alter ego in season 1, Constance Langdon. The writer is expected to unveil more returning cast members at the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills.
More American Horror Story News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist