Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift Friendly, but Not Flirty During Dinner Date
There is nothing romantic going on between Tim Tebow and Taylor Swift. Just days after the NFL star and the country music beauty were spotted having a dinner together at a Los Angeles restaurant, new details about the reported date surfaced, unveiling that the two didn't get flirty with each other.
A source for Hollywood Life dished that Tebow and Swift were joined by William Morris agents, "who are trying to get them to work together in various avenues of entertainment and charity", during the Monday, February 27 dinner. The source added, "They seemed very friendly and cordial with each other and were in constant conversation, but there was in no way any PDA."
Commenting on report that Tebow walked Swift out the Toscanova restaurant in Century City mall afterward, the source explained, "He actually took the conversation outside and walked her to her awaiting car and gave her a hug goodbye," before stressing, "But it was all deemed friendly and no flirting was taking place."
Bringing in more details was PEOPLE. The publication got a representative of the restaurant to confirm that the pair indeed dined together that night, but also cited an eyewitness as saying, "I would say they came in more as friends. Taylor came in with another young male and seemed to be with him more than Tebow. However, it was very hard to determine because they all seemed to be good friends."
Accordingly, 24-year-old Tebow and 22-year-old Swift were joined by three others. The Denver Broncos quarterback and the others munched on chicken pillared and fettuccine bolognese during the dinner, while the "Sparks Fly" singer, who was wearing jeans, jacket and flats, chose to only drink a latte.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service