Taylor Swift Might Have Dined Out With Tim Tebow
Being famous and single, Taylor Swift couldn't escape being romantically to other celebrities. Just days after shooting down speculations that she's dating Zac Efron, the country music beauty found herself being linked to Tim Tebow. Words on the street are, she has been spotted on a dinner date with the NFL star.
According to Clevver News, 22-year-old Swift dined with 24-year-old Tebow at Toscanova restaurant in Century City mall in Los Angeles on Monday, February 27 night. It was said that the two arrived together. An insider added, "After dinner he walked her out, and then he walked back in to join two other people. I think they may have been with their agents."
Should the story be true, it wasn't the first time Swift was seen together with Tebow. Celebuzz previously reported that the pair got flirty with each other when attending WME's pre-Oscars party on Friday, February 24 night. "They were together for almost an hour," dished one inside source. "She approached Tim and he looked more than happy to be talking with her."
In another news, Swift has made an appearance on Sophia Grace and Rosie's "Tea Time" segment for "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Being the YouTube sensations' first celebrity guest, the "Sparks Fly" singer talks about boyfriends. After Rosie shows a scared face when asked if she has a boyfriend, Swift tells the girls, "That's exactly how I look when people ask me that, too."
More Taylor Swift News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic