Watch Lindsay Lohan Promoting Her Fourth 'Saturday Night Live' Gig
To promote her upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live", Lindsay Lohan tagged along Kenan Thompson who said that he is glad she is back on the show for the fourth time. "Oh thanks," she told him, "but I never left the show, I've been living in the studio."
In another promo spot, the troubled actress told Thompson, "People have probably been wondering what I've been up to." He replied, "It's unfortunate that everyone's paid so little attention to you over the last few years."
She responded, "I know, if only magazines and websites could've documented my activities more closely." He added, "I would have liked to know more about your personal life and what sort of things you've been mixed up in." And she said with a straight face, "Definitely, America could've used more information about me, and maybe even a picture or two."
Lohan will be hosting the show this week with Jack White as musical guest. She has reportedly told the writers that she is game for everything and nothing is off limits, including her involvement with the law in the past years.
She also told Matt Lauer in an interview that she plans to use this "SNL" gig to relaunch her career. "People can say things all they want, but I think I still need to go through the process of proving myself, you know, with SNL, being on time, being, you know, keeping my -- can't say the word, but -- stuff together," she said.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos