Watch Lindsay Lohan Promoting Her Fourth 'Saturday Night Live' Gig
To promote her upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live", Lindsay Lohan tagged along Kenan Thompson who said that he is glad she is back on the show for the fourth time. "Oh thanks," she told him, "but I never left the show, I've been living in the studio."
In another promo spot, the troubled actress told Thompson, "People have probably been wondering what I've been up to." He replied, "It's unfortunate that everyone's paid so little attention to you over the last few years."
She responded, "I know, if only magazines and websites could've documented my activities more closely." He added, "I would have liked to know more about your personal life and what sort of things you've been mixed up in." And she said with a straight face, "Definitely, America could've used more information about me, and maybe even a picture or two."
Lohan will be hosting the show this week with Jack White as musical guest. She has reportedly told the writers that she is game for everything and nothing is off limits, including her involvement with the law in the past years.
She also told Matt Lauer in an interview that she plans to use this "SNL" gig to relaunch her career. "People can say things all they want, but I think I still need to go through the process of proving myself, you know, with SNL, being on time, being, you know, keeping my -- can't say the word, but -- stuff together," she said.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly