Watch Lindsay Lohan Promoting Her Fourth 'Saturday Night Live' Gig
To promote her upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live", Lindsay Lohan tagged along Kenan Thompson who said that he is glad she is back on the show for the fourth time. "Oh thanks," she told him, "but I never left the show, I've been living in the studio."
In another promo spot, the troubled actress told Thompson, "People have probably been wondering what I've been up to." He replied, "It's unfortunate that everyone's paid so little attention to you over the last few years."
She responded, "I know, if only magazines and websites could've documented my activities more closely." He added, "I would have liked to know more about your personal life and what sort of things you've been mixed up in." And she said with a straight face, "Definitely, America could've used more information about me, and maybe even a picture or two."
Lohan will be hosting the show this week with Jack White as musical guest. She has reportedly told the writers that she is game for everything and nothing is off limits, including her involvement with the law in the past years.
She also told Matt Lauer in an interview that she plans to use this "SNL" gig to relaunch her career. "People can say things all they want, but I think I still need to go through the process of proving myself, you know, with SNL, being on time, being, you know, keeping my -- can't say the word, but -- stuff together," she said.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs