Watch Lindsay Lohan Promoting Her Fourth 'Saturday Night Live' Gig
To promote her upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live", Lindsay Lohan tagged along Kenan Thompson who said that he is glad she is back on the show for the fourth time. "Oh thanks," she told him, "but I never left the show, I've been living in the studio."
In another promo spot, the troubled actress told Thompson, "People have probably been wondering what I've been up to." He replied, "It's unfortunate that everyone's paid so little attention to you over the last few years."
She responded, "I know, if only magazines and websites could've documented my activities more closely." He added, "I would have liked to know more about your personal life and what sort of things you've been mixed up in." And she said with a straight face, "Definitely, America could've used more information about me, and maybe even a picture or two."
Lohan will be hosting the show this week with Jack White as musical guest. She has reportedly told the writers that she is game for everything and nothing is off limits, including her involvement with the law in the past years.
She also told Matt Lauer in an interview that she plans to use this "SNL" gig to relaunch her career. "People can say things all they want, but I think I still need to go through the process of proving myself, you know, with SNL, being on time, being, you know, keeping my -- can't say the word, but -- stuff together," she said.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna