'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Dee Breaks His Finger, the Women Fight on Medieval Show
Donald Trump assigned two teams to perform a 12-15 minute show for Medieval Times in the second episode of "The Celebrity Apprentice". Penn Jillette was picked as project manager for the men team which was minus one member, Adam Carolla, because he was hosting a wedding at his house. Lisa Lampanelli was the PM for the women.
The ladies chose "The Real Housewives of Camelot" as their concept, where they would fight over a knight named Donald Trump. The men, meanwhile, wanted to present an action-packed show where two of them would fight over a woman played by Dee Snider.
Lisa gave everyone a role, but Victoria Gotti didn't get any because she was chosen to be a creative director. She wasn't happy about this and considered to switch to the men team. Lisa, meanwhile, got hard on her teammates whom she thought interrupted her too much.
At the men team, they were getting a fighting training and Lou Ferrigno enjoyed it too much that he was reluctant to move on to other things. During rehearsal, George Takei also loved his costume and refused to take it off, but he got problem to follow the script.
Dee, meanwhile, had his finger broken when dealing with his horse. The medical team said he needed to go to a hospital, but he wouldn't leave until the show's done. He was in pain on the performance day.
The men's show saw Lou and Paul Teutal Sr. battling over Lady Dee. Lou won the battle, but once he saw Dee's face, he chose to kill himself. The guys knew they took a risk by doing a comedy, but the audience seemed to like it.
The women's play started with Dayana Mendoza showing up in a nude bodysuit. Lisa came out as Donald Trump. The women flashed breasts to audience as Debbie Gibson and Tia Carrere played a battle scene. Teresa Giudice came out later to fight Tia and won the battle. Aubrey O'Day, meanwhile, dressed to spoof Snooki of "Jersey Shore".
At the Boardroom, Mr. Trump said he respected both teams' works and particularly called the women's performance hot. However, based on audience's votes, the guys won over the ladies with 558 to 363. Penn won $40,000 which would be donated to "Opportunity Village".
Lisa decided to take Victoria and Dayana back to the Boardroom. Lisa started convincing Mr. Trump that Victoria did a horrible job and didn't give a chance for Victoria to defend herself. When Dayana tried to explain with her own version, Lisa also interrupted her.
Mr. Trump felt Dayana should not be brought back to the Boardroom and asked her who's the better player. The former Miss Universe said Lisa showed more energy and the businessman decided to fire Victoria.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?