Report: Jay-Z Doesn't Approve Rihanna and Chris Brown Collaboration
While The-Dream said he would always support Rihanna, her mentor Jay-Z reportedly sang different tune. Rumor has it, the Roc Nation founder was upset that the Barbados singer hooked up with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in two songs.
"Jay was absolutely disgusted by what Chris did to Rihanna," a source told Radar Online. "Jay doesn't understand how a man could ever lay hands on a woman; it just goes against who he is and about. Chris is absolutely dead to Jay, he wants nothing to do with him ever."
"Now that Rihanna is hooking up with Chris and recording songs with him, Jay is deeply disappointed in her actions. He can't fathom why Rihanna is doing the things she is doing. He understands the need for forgiveness, but he is adamant that Rihanna shouldn't forget what Chris did to her."
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker allegedly was concerned about "what kind of message this is sending to Rihanna's young female fans." The source furthermore spilled, "Rihanna knows how Jay feels about Chris, but she doesn't care, she is going to do what she wants."
"Jay has told Rihanna he will never give his blessing for what she is doing with Chris," the insider additionally claimed. "He has told her, this isn't going to end well, it never does. In Jay's opinion, Chris has rage issues that he doesn't think have been dealt with."
More Jay-Z News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked