Report: Jay-Z Doesn't Approve Rihanna and Chris Brown Collaboration
While The-Dream said he would always support Rihanna, her mentor Jay-Z reportedly sang different tune. Rumor has it, the Roc Nation founder was upset that the Barbados singer hooked up with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in two songs.
"Jay was absolutely disgusted by what Chris did to Rihanna," a source told Radar Online. "Jay doesn't understand how a man could ever lay hands on a woman; it just goes against who he is and about. Chris is absolutely dead to Jay, he wants nothing to do with him ever."
"Now that Rihanna is hooking up with Chris and recording songs with him, Jay is deeply disappointed in her actions. He can't fathom why Rihanna is doing the things she is doing. He understands the need for forgiveness, but he is adamant that Rihanna shouldn't forget what Chris did to her."
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker allegedly was concerned about "what kind of message this is sending to Rihanna's young female fans." The source furthermore spilled, "Rihanna knows how Jay feels about Chris, but she doesn't care, she is going to do what she wants."
"Jay has told Rihanna he will never give his blessing for what she is doing with Chris," the insider additionally claimed. "He has told her, this isn't going to end well, it never does. In Jay's opinion, Chris has rage issues that he doesn't think have been dealt with."
More Jay-Z News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer