Report: Jay-Z Doesn't Approve Rihanna and Chris Brown Collaboration
While The-Dream said he would always support Rihanna, her mentor Jay-Z reportedly sang different tune. Rumor has it, the Roc Nation founder was upset that the Barbados singer hooked up with her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown in two songs.
"Jay was absolutely disgusted by what Chris did to Rihanna," a source told Radar Online. "Jay doesn't understand how a man could ever lay hands on a woman; it just goes against who he is and about. Chris is absolutely dead to Jay, he wants nothing to do with him ever."
"Now that Rihanna is hooking up with Chris and recording songs with him, Jay is deeply disappointed in her actions. He can't fathom why Rihanna is doing the things she is doing. He understands the need for forgiveness, but he is adamant that Rihanna shouldn't forget what Chris did to her."
The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker allegedly was concerned about "what kind of message this is sending to Rihanna's young female fans." The source furthermore spilled, "Rihanna knows how Jay feels about Chris, but she doesn't care, she is going to do what she wants."
"Jay has told Rihanna he will never give his blessing for what she is doing with Chris," the insider additionally claimed. "He has told her, this isn't going to end well, it never does. In Jay's opinion, Chris has rage issues that he doesn't think have been dealt with."
More Jay-Z News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen