Ray J to Whitney Houston: 'I Miss You So Much'
Ray J breaks his silence over the death of on-and-off girlfriend, Whitney Houston. To The Associated Press on Friday, February 17, the singer said, "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
Ray J also called Whitney by the nickname that her dad gave her, "Nippy I miss you so much!". He added, "You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever." They were dating in the months before she died and spent some time together before her February 11 death.
Representative of Ray J has confirmed that he would attend Whitney's funeral on Saturday, February 18 in Newark, New Jersey together with his sister, Brandy. He would not be the only man in Whitney's life who will be present. The late singer's former husband Bobby Brown has received an invitation from Whitney's family despite the nature of their split.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign