Ray J to Whitney Houston: 'I Miss You So Much'
Ray J breaks his silence over the death of on-and-off girlfriend, Whitney Houston. To The Associated Press on Friday, February 17, the singer said, "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
Ray J also called Whitney by the nickname that her dad gave her, "Nippy I miss you so much!". He added, "You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever." They were dating in the months before she died and spent some time together before her February 11 death.
Representative of Ray J has confirmed that he would attend Whitney's funeral on Saturday, February 18 in Newark, New Jersey together with his sister, Brandy. He would not be the only man in Whitney's life who will be present. The late singer's former husband Bobby Brown has received an invitation from Whitney's family despite the nature of their split.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande