Ray J to Whitney Houston: 'I Miss You So Much'
Ray J breaks his silence over the death of on-and-off girlfriend, Whitney Houston. To The Associated Press on Friday, February 17, the singer said, "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
Ray J also called Whitney by the nickname that her dad gave her, "Nippy I miss you so much!". He added, "You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever." They were dating in the months before she died and spent some time together before her February 11 death.
Representative of Ray J has confirmed that he would attend Whitney's funeral on Saturday, February 18 in Newark, New Jersey together with his sister, Brandy. He would not be the only man in Whitney's life who will be present. The late singer's former husband Bobby Brown has received an invitation from Whitney's family despite the nature of their split.
More Ray J News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues