Ray J to Whitney Houston: 'I Miss You So Much'
Ray J breaks his silence over the death of on-and-off girlfriend, Whitney Houston. To The Associated Press on Friday, February 17, the singer said, "Over the past few days, I've tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing. What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon, but I lost my close friend."
Ray J also called Whitney by the nickname that her dad gave her, "Nippy I miss you so much!". He added, "You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever." They were dating in the months before she died and spent some time together before her February 11 death.
Representative of Ray J has confirmed that he would attend Whitney's funeral on Saturday, February 18 in Newark, New Jersey together with his sister, Brandy. He would not be the only man in Whitney's life who will be present. The late singer's former husband Bobby Brown has received an invitation from Whitney's family despite the nature of their split.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up