Video Premiere: Jack White's 'Love Interruption'
Jack White has debuted a self-directed music video for his new solo single "Love Interruption". The former member of The White Stripes is seen strumming his guitar and performing the song with a band of beautiful women.
Jack shares the mic with vocalist Ruby Amanfu. The star of The Dead Weather additionally gets a back-up from clarinet/bass clarinet player Emily Bowland and wurlitzer electric pianist Brooke Waggoner.
The song is listed in his solo album, "Blunderbuss", which is due in the United States on April 24. "These songs [in the album] were written from scratch, had nothing to do with anyone or anything else but my own expression, my own colors on my own canvas," he said.
In support of the album, Jack is going to perform in a handful of concerts. Some of the dates have been revealed in the following list.
- May 10 - Chattanooga, TN at Track 29
- May 12 - Birmingham, AL at WorkPlay Soundstage
- May 13 - Memphis, TN at New Daisy Theatre
- May 15 - Tulsa, OK at Cain's Ballroom
- May 18 - Gulf Shores, AL at Hangout Music Festival
- May 26 - George, WA at Sasquatch! Music Festival
- Apr 23 & 24 - London, England at Radio 1's Hackney Weekend
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says