Kelly Rowland Glams Up Black Carpet of 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event
Kelly Rowland was a guest of honor at 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event last Wednesday, February 8. The former member of Destiny's Child looked gorgeous in her tangerine long dress. She rocked a one-shoulder, asymmetrical gown and completed her look with some gold accessories.
The "Lay It on Me" singer was all smiles when walking down the black carpet outside the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles, California. She took time to pose next to another guest of honor, Sylvia Rhone. The former Universal Motown president opted for an all-black ensemble, which she paired with thigh-high boots.
Michelle Williams (II) also came to support her former bandmate. She flaunted her legs and slim figure in a tight-fitting mini dress with leather and sequin embellishments. Meanwhile, female rapper Eve, who was on hand to perform, showed off her cleavage in a chartreuse deep-plunging gown.
Other guests at the special event included LeToya Luckett, Holly Robinson Peete, Ne-Yo, Melody Thornton, Wayne Brady, Regina King and "The X Factor" winner Melanie Amaro.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies