Kelly Rowland Glams Up Black Carpet of 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event
Kelly Rowland was a guest of honor at 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event last Wednesday, February 8. The former member of Destiny's Child looked gorgeous in her tangerine long dress. She rocked a one-shoulder, asymmetrical gown and completed her look with some gold accessories.
The "Lay It on Me" singer was all smiles when walking down the black carpet outside the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles, California. She took time to pose next to another guest of honor, Sylvia Rhone. The former Universal Motown president opted for an all-black ensemble, which she paired with thigh-high boots.
Michelle Williams (II) also came to support her former bandmate. She flaunted her legs and slim figure in a tight-fitting mini dress with leather and sequin embellishments. Meanwhile, female rapper Eve, who was on hand to perform, showed off her cleavage in a chartreuse deep-plunging gown.
Other guests at the special event included LeToya Luckett, Holly Robinson Peete, Ne-Yo, Melody Thornton, Wayne Brady, Regina King and "The X Factor" winner Melanie Amaro.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace's Murder Trial Begins, His Chilling Line Before the Shooting Is Revealed
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Civil War' and 'Batman v Superman' Dominate Movie Nomination
- 'The Voice' Crowns the Winner, Cee-Lo Green Returns in Star-Studded Finale
- Check Out Christina Aguilera's Powerful Duet With Ariana Grande on 'The Voice'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Who Wins the Mirror Ball Trophy?
- Niall Horan Blasts 'Abusive' Fans Who Keep Him 'Awake at Night'
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory