Kelly Rowland Glams Up Black Carpet of 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event
Kelly Rowland was a guest of honor at 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event last Wednesday, February 8. The former member of Destiny's Child looked gorgeous in her tangerine long dress. She rocked a one-shoulder, asymmetrical gown and completed her look with some gold accessories.
The "Lay It on Me" singer was all smiles when walking down the black carpet outside the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles, California. She took time to pose next to another guest of honor, Sylvia Rhone. The former Universal Motown president opted for an all-black ensemble, which she paired with thigh-high boots.
Michelle Williams (II) also came to support her former bandmate. She flaunted her legs and slim figure in a tight-fitting mini dress with leather and sequin embellishments. Meanwhile, female rapper Eve, who was on hand to perform, showed off her cleavage in a chartreuse deep-plunging gown.
Other guests at the special event included LeToya Luckett, Holly Robinson Peete, Ne-Yo, Melody Thornton, Wayne Brady, Regina King and "The X Factor" winner Melanie Amaro.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'