Kelly Rowland Glams Up Black Carpet of 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event
Kelly Rowland was a guest of honor at 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event last Wednesday, February 8. The former member of Destiny's Child looked gorgeous in her tangerine long dress. She rocked a one-shoulder, asymmetrical gown and completed her look with some gold accessories.
The "Lay It on Me" singer was all smiles when walking down the black carpet outside the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles, California. She took time to pose next to another guest of honor, Sylvia Rhone. The former Universal Motown president opted for an all-black ensemble, which she paired with thigh-high boots.
Michelle Williams (II) also came to support her former bandmate. She flaunted her legs and slim figure in a tight-fitting mini dress with leather and sequin embellishments. Meanwhile, female rapper Eve, who was on hand to perform, showed off her cleavage in a chartreuse deep-plunging gown.
Other guests at the special event included LeToya Luckett, Holly Robinson Peete, Ne-Yo, Melody Thornton, Wayne Brady, Regina King and "The X Factor" winner Melanie Amaro.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'