Kelly Rowland Glams Up Black Carpet of 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event
Kelly Rowland was a guest of honor at 2012 Essence Black Women in Music Event last Wednesday, February 8. The former member of Destiny's Child looked gorgeous in her tangerine long dress. She rocked a one-shoulder, asymmetrical gown and completed her look with some gold accessories.
The "Lay It on Me" singer was all smiles when walking down the black carpet outside the Belasco Theatre in Los Angeles, California. She took time to pose next to another guest of honor, Sylvia Rhone. The former Universal Motown president opted for an all-black ensemble, which she paired with thigh-high boots.
Michelle Williams (II) also came to support her former bandmate. She flaunted her legs and slim figure in a tight-fitting mini dress with leather and sequin embellishments. Meanwhile, female rapper Eve, who was on hand to perform, showed off her cleavage in a chartreuse deep-plunging gown.
Other guests at the special event included LeToya Luckett, Holly Robinson Peete, Ne-Yo, Melody Thornton, Wayne Brady, Regina King and "The X Factor" winner Melanie Amaro.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic