Details of Hilary Duff's Intimate Baby Shower Shared
Hilary Duff has celebrated the upcoming arrival of her first child with a baby shower. On Sunday, February 5, the former "Lizzie McGuire" star's older sister Haylie Duff and their mother Susan threw a low-key shower at her house in Los Angeles, and Us Weekly has details of the soiree.
The baby shower was said to be "small and intimate" gathering with 40 to 50 people in attendance. Joining Hilary, Haylie and Susan at the party was former "7th Heaven" actress Beverley Mitchell. Other guests coming to the fete were Sophia Rossi, Erin Haggerty, Beau Nelson, Lauren Anderson and Marcus Francis.
Haylie herself has taken to Twitter to share a photo from the shower that displays Hilary holding a bib with a note that read, "My aunt is hot and single!" In its caption, she wrote, "Clearly @ErinLHaggerty gives the best gifts. me & @HilaryDuff , the cutest mama around & baby's favorite bib."
Hilary also made use of her Twitter to express her post-party excitement. "What an amazing day my mommy and @HaylieK threw it down!best baby shower!This baby is spoiled already! And this mama is wiped out!!" so the 24-year-old wrote.
The wife of Mike Comrie later posted her thank you message on the micro blogging site. "So grateful for all my friends and family that love and support me through all these huge milestones in my life!" she gushed. "Such special memories today!"
More Hilary Duff News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video