Piers Morgan Bashes Madonna, Praises Kelly Clarkson
Piers Morgan showed no love for Madonna, but he got one for Kelly Clarkson. He offered his thoughts about the two female singers regarding their performances at Super Bowl XLVI. Madge sang during halftime show, and Kelly performed before the game between the New England Patriots and New York Giants.
Morgan didn't hold back when criticizing Madonna. He wrote on Twitter, "I don't think the half-time entertainer should ever be older than the #Superbowl itself. Sorry." He then updated his page with another hard blow to the 53-year-old singer, "Yuk. Just put it away Madonna. Seriously."
The former judge of "America's Got Talent" continued posting more insults to Madge, "Memo to my Grandmother - don't even THINK of doing cartwheels. Somebody. Stop. Her. My toes are actually curling. What on earth is she singing now? Sounds like a Belgium nightclub cabaret act."
He went on, "If someone did this on America's Got Talent, they'd be laughed (and buzzed) off stage. Truly diabolical. And now the marching band? OMG..... Has Madonna sung a real note yet, or is this whole fiasco lip-synched? I feel nauseous. Is she done?"
46-year-old Morgan even argued with his friend Sharon Osbourne. When the female judge of "AGT" praised the "Hard Candy" singer by writing, "Madonna is back! She's the queen. Just sensational," he's quick to reply, "Queen of what? Lip-synching?"
While he blasted Madonna, Morgan sang different tune when it came to Kelly Clarkson. The "Piers Morgan Tonight" host praised the former contestant of "American Idol" while at the same time slamming Steven Tyler. "Kelly Clarkson 1 Steven Tyler 0," he tweeted.
More Piers Morgan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics