Video: M.I.A. Flips the Bird During Super Bowl Performance With Madonna
Like Madonna promised before, no nip slip happened during her halftime show at the Super Bowl XLVI, but there's a rude gesture coming from one of her featured guests, M.I.A.. The "Born Free" singer stole attention when she flashed her middle finger to the camera while singing her part in Madge's song "Give Me All Your Luvin' ", which also featured Nicki Minaj.
Madge kicked off her set at the Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday night, February 5 by singing "Vogue". She made a grand entrance being carried on a hidden throne by a large number of males dressing up as Romanian warriors. She herself appeared before the crowd as an Egyptian heroine when giant leaves around her throne were removed.
She followed up "Vogue" by launching into "Music" before joining RedFoo and SkyBlu in LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" and "Sexy And I Know It", during which she did an awkward handstand. She closed the set with "Like a Prayer" with a huge number of choir's members. Cee-Lo Green backed her up during this closing performance.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding