Video: M.I.A. Flips the Bird During Super Bowl Performance With Madonna
Like Madonna promised before, no nip slip happened during her halftime show at the Super Bowl XLVI, but there's a rude gesture coming from one of her featured guests, M.I.A.. The "Born Free" singer stole attention when she flashed her middle finger to the camera while singing her part in Madge's song "Give Me All Your Luvin' ", which also featured Nicki Minaj.
Madge kicked off her set at the Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday night, February 5 by singing "Vogue". She made a grand entrance being carried on a hidden throne by a large number of males dressing up as Romanian warriors. She herself appeared before the crowd as an Egyptian heroine when giant leaves around her throne were removed.
She followed up "Vogue" by launching into "Music" before joining RedFoo and SkyBlu in LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" and "Sexy And I Know It", during which she did an awkward handstand. She closed the set with "Like a Prayer" with a huge number of choir's members. Cee-Lo Green backed her up during this closing performance.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?