Video: M.I.A. Flips the Bird During Super Bowl Performance With Madonna
Like Madonna promised before, no nip slip happened during her halftime show at the Super Bowl XLVI, but there's a rude gesture coming from one of her featured guests, M.I.A.. The "Born Free" singer stole attention when she flashed her middle finger to the camera while singing her part in Madge's song "Give Me All Your Luvin' ", which also featured Nicki Minaj.
Madge kicked off her set at the Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday night, February 5 by singing "Vogue". She made a grand entrance being carried on a hidden throne by a large number of males dressing up as Romanian warriors. She herself appeared before the crowd as an Egyptian heroine when giant leaves around her throne were removed.
She followed up "Vogue" by launching into "Music" before joining RedFoo and SkyBlu in LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" and "Sexy And I Know It", during which she did an awkward handstand. She closed the set with "Like a Prayer" with a huge number of choir's members. Cee-Lo Green backed her up during this closing performance.
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date