Video: M.I.A. Flips the Bird During Super Bowl Performance With Madonna
Like Madonna promised before, no nip slip happened during her halftime show at the Super Bowl XLVI, but there's a rude gesture coming from one of her featured guests, M.I.A.. The "Born Free" singer stole attention when she flashed her middle finger to the camera while singing her part in Madge's song "Give Me All Your Luvin' ", which also featured Nicki Minaj.
Madge kicked off her set at the Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday night, February 5 by singing "Vogue". She made a grand entrance being carried on a hidden throne by a large number of males dressing up as Romanian warriors. She herself appeared before the crowd as an Egyptian heroine when giant leaves around her throne were removed.
She followed up "Vogue" by launching into "Music" before joining RedFoo and SkyBlu in LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" and "Sexy And I Know It", during which she did an awkward handstand. She closed the set with "Like a Prayer" with a huge number of choir's members. Cee-Lo Green backed her up during this closing performance.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers