Kevin Bacon to Hunt Serial Killer in Kevin Williamson's Pilot for FOX
Kevin Bacon is close to make his return to small screen with Kevin Williamson's untitled new drama pilot for FOX. The 53-year-old actor is reported to be close to take a starring role in the project from the creator of "The Vampire Diaries".
If the deal is sealed, Bacon will be seen portraying a damaged FBI agent who is reactivated after a serial killer, whom he took down, escaped. Things get more complicated this time since the diabolical serial killer uses technology to create a cult of serial killers.
The Jack Brennan of "Frost/Nixon" has committed to doing 15 episodes should FOX move forward with the pilot. Marcos Siega has signed up to direct the pilot, which is written and executive produced by Williamson.
Bacon has recently filmed "R.I.P.D." which is scheduled to hit theaters in 2013. He was last seen on small screen when starring as himself on HBO's "Bored to Death".
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered