Kevin Bacon to Hunt Serial Killer in Kevin Williamson's Pilot for FOX
Kevin Bacon is close to make his return to small screen with Kevin Williamson's untitled new drama pilot for FOX. The 53-year-old actor is reported to be close to take a starring role in the project from the creator of "The Vampire Diaries".
If the deal is sealed, Bacon will be seen portraying a damaged FBI agent who is reactivated after a serial killer, whom he took down, escaped. Things get more complicated this time since the diabolical serial killer uses technology to create a cult of serial killers.
The Jack Brennan of "Frost/Nixon" has committed to doing 15 episodes should FOX move forward with the pilot. Marcos Siega has signed up to direct the pilot, which is written and executive produced by Williamson.
Bacon has recently filmed "R.I.P.D." which is scheduled to hit theaters in 2013. He was last seen on small screen when starring as himself on HBO's "Bored to Death".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie