Kevin Bacon to Hunt Serial Killer in Kevin Williamson's Pilot for FOX
Kevin Bacon is close to make his return to small screen with Kevin Williamson's untitled new drama pilot for FOX. The 53-year-old actor is reported to be close to take a starring role in the project from the creator of "The Vampire Diaries".
If the deal is sealed, Bacon will be seen portraying a damaged FBI agent who is reactivated after a serial killer, whom he took down, escaped. Things get more complicated this time since the diabolical serial killer uses technology to create a cult of serial killers.
The Jack Brennan of "Frost/Nixon" has committed to doing 15 episodes should FOX move forward with the pilot. Marcos Siega has signed up to direct the pilot, which is written and executive produced by Williamson.
Bacon has recently filmed "R.I.P.D." which is scheduled to hit theaters in 2013. He was last seen on small screen when starring as himself on HBO's "Bored to Death".
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder