Kevin Bacon to Hunt Serial Killer in Kevin Williamson's Pilot for FOX
Kevin Bacon is close to make his return to small screen with Kevin Williamson's untitled new drama pilot for FOX. The 53-year-old actor is reported to be close to take a starring role in the project from the creator of "The Vampire Diaries".
If the deal is sealed, Bacon will be seen portraying a damaged FBI agent who is reactivated after a serial killer, whom he took down, escaped. Things get more complicated this time since the diabolical serial killer uses technology to create a cult of serial killers.
The Jack Brennan of "Frost/Nixon" has committed to doing 15 episodes should FOX move forward with the pilot. Marcos Siega has signed up to direct the pilot, which is written and executive produced by Williamson.
Bacon has recently filmed "R.I.P.D." which is scheduled to hit theaters in 2013. He was last seen on small screen when starring as himself on HBO's "Bored to Death".
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting