Video: David Letterman, Bill Murray, Regis Philbin Play Football on 'Late Show' 30th Anniversary
David Letterman has welcomed Bill Murray and Regis Philbin to help celebrate his late-night show's 30th anniversary on Tuesday, January 31. In pre-Super Bowl hijinks, the three men hit the street in front of the Ed Sullivan Theater to play football.
Still wearing a shirt, pinstripes and a tie, the "Late Show with David Letterman" host held a ball steady so that Murray, who was donning a football player costume, could kick it. Meanwhile, the former "Live! with Regis and Kelly" host, Philbin, looked excited as he played a referee.
Celebrating the show's anniversary, "Ghostbusters" actor Murray also presented Letterman with a cup cake, which had 30 candles on it, inside the studio. The two buddies used a lot of matches to lit up the candles, before the 64-year-old host blew out all of them.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny