Video: David Letterman, Bill Murray, Regis Philbin Play Football on 'Late Show' 30th Anniversary
David Letterman has welcomed Bill Murray and Regis Philbin to help celebrate his late-night show's 30th anniversary on Tuesday, January 31. In pre-Super Bowl hijinks, the three men hit the street in front of the Ed Sullivan Theater to play football.
Still wearing a shirt, pinstripes and a tie, the "Late Show with David Letterman" host held a ball steady so that Murray, who was donning a football player costume, could kick it. Meanwhile, the former "Live! with Regis and Kelly" host, Philbin, looked excited as he played a referee.
Celebrating the show's anniversary, "Ghostbusters" actor Murray also presented Letterman with a cup cake, which had 30 candles on it, inside the studio. The two buddies used a lot of matches to lit up the candles, before the 64-year-old host blew out all of them.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding