Video: David Letterman, Bill Murray, Regis Philbin Play Football on 'Late Show' 30th Anniversary
David Letterman has welcomed Bill Murray and Regis Philbin to help celebrate his late-night show's 30th anniversary on Tuesday, January 31. In pre-Super Bowl hijinks, the three men hit the street in front of the Ed Sullivan Theater to play football.
Still wearing a shirt, pinstripes and a tie, the "Late Show with David Letterman" host held a ball steady so that Murray, who was donning a football player costume, could kick it. Meanwhile, the former "Live! with Regis and Kelly" host, Philbin, looked excited as he played a referee.
Celebrating the show's anniversary, "Ghostbusters" actor Murray also presented Letterman with a cup cake, which had 30 candles on it, inside the studio. The two buddies used a lot of matches to lit up the candles, before the 64-year-old host blew out all of them.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie