Lindsay Lohan Decides to Move Out of Venice Beach Home Because of Trespasser
Lindsay Lohan will no longer call her Venice Beach property in Los Angeles her home because of trespasser. A moving van was seen outside the "Mean Girls" star's house on Tuesday, January 31, and inside source blamed a recent incident involving a random man knocking on her door for her decision to move out.
"Her house is more accessible than Starbucks," the so-called insider told E! News. "People sit in lawn chairs with cameras outside on the sidewalk. This last incident where this lunatic knocked on her door was the straw that broke the camel's back. It just got her thinking that she needs to move."
Accordingly, 25-year-old Lohan has "contacted some real estate agents about properties that are gated and more secure." In the meantime, she has moved into the Chateau Marmont Hotel in West Hollywood. It was further suggested that the "Georgia Rule" actress is considering to make a move to New York City.
Lohan's run-in with the trespasser, which has been identified as 64-year-old Lonnie Short, took place on Sunday, January 1. At the time, Short knocked on the actress' door and told her that he was a friend of her other stalker, David Cocordan, and that he needed to explain some things. Freaking out, she immediately called the police.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake