Lindsay Lohan Upgrading Security System After Stranger Knocked Her Door
Lindsay Lohan reportedly is fearing her safety after a random man walked right up to the front door of her Los Angeles home on Sunday, January 1. The actress is now looking for a new and full-time bodyguard because she can no longer feel safe with the current security system.
A man was arrested outside her house which was actually equipped with surveillance cameras. The man is identified as 64-year-old Lonnie Short who reportedly has a bizarre connection to her other stalker, David Cocordan. Short knocked on her door and told Lohan that he was a friend of Cocordan and that he needed to explain some things.
Lohan, who turned down several NYE bash invitations the night before, was not in the mood for a chat so she called the police. The officers came at around 6.30 P.M. Short was arrested on trespassing charges and is still in custody on $1,000 bail.
Lohan is also adding new cameras and extra security upgrades for her house, TMZ said.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage