Lindsay Lohan Upgrading Security System After Stranger Knocked Her Door
Lindsay Lohan reportedly is fearing her safety after a random man walked right up to the front door of her Los Angeles home on Sunday, January 1. The actress is now looking for a new and full-time bodyguard because she can no longer feel safe with the current security system.
A man was arrested outside her house which was actually equipped with surveillance cameras. The man is identified as 64-year-old Lonnie Short who reportedly has a bizarre connection to her other stalker, David Cocordan. Short knocked on her door and told Lohan that he was a friend of Cocordan and that he needed to explain some things.
Lohan, who turned down several NYE bash invitations the night before, was not in the mood for a chat so she called the police. The officers came at around 6.30 P.M. Short was arrested on trespassing charges and is still in custody on $1,000 bail.
Lohan is also adding new cameras and extra security upgrades for her house, TMZ said.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress