Lindsay Lohan Upgrading Security System After Stranger Knocked Her Door
Lindsay Lohan reportedly is fearing her safety after a random man walked right up to the front door of her Los Angeles home on Sunday, January 1. The actress is now looking for a new and full-time bodyguard because she can no longer feel safe with the current security system.
A man was arrested outside her house which was actually equipped with surveillance cameras. The man is identified as 64-year-old Lonnie Short who reportedly has a bizarre connection to her other stalker, David Cocordan. Short knocked on her door and told Lohan that he was a friend of Cocordan and that he needed to explain some things.
Lohan, who turned down several NYE bash invitations the night before, was not in the mood for a chat so she called the police. The officers came at around 6.30 P.M. Short was arrested on trespassing charges and is still in custody on $1,000 bail.
Lohan is also adding new cameras and extra security upgrades for her house, TMZ said.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal