Lindsay Lohan Upgrading Security System After Stranger Knocked Her Door
Lindsay Lohan reportedly is fearing her safety after a random man walked right up to the front door of her Los Angeles home on Sunday, January 1. The actress is now looking for a new and full-time bodyguard because she can no longer feel safe with the current security system.
A man was arrested outside her house which was actually equipped with surveillance cameras. The man is identified as 64-year-old Lonnie Short who reportedly has a bizarre connection to her other stalker, David Cocordan. Short knocked on her door and told Lohan that he was a friend of Cocordan and that he needed to explain some things.
Lohan, who turned down several NYE bash invitations the night before, was not in the mood for a chat so she called the police. The officers came at around 6.30 P.M. Short was arrested on trespassing charges and is still in custody on $1,000 bail.
Lohan is also adding new cameras and extra security upgrades for her house, TMZ said.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash