Lindsay Lohan Upgrading Security System After Stranger Knocked Her Door
Lindsay Lohan reportedly is fearing her safety after a random man walked right up to the front door of her Los Angeles home on Sunday, January 1. The actress is now looking for a new and full-time bodyguard because she can no longer feel safe with the current security system.
A man was arrested outside her house which was actually equipped with surveillance cameras. The man is identified as 64-year-old Lonnie Short who reportedly has a bizarre connection to her other stalker, David Cocordan. Short knocked on her door and told Lohan that he was a friend of Cocordan and that he needed to explain some things.
Lohan, who turned down several NYE bash invitations the night before, was not in the mood for a chat so she called the police. The officers came at around 6.30 P.M. Short was arrested on trespassing charges and is still in custody on $1,000 bail.
Lohan is also adding new cameras and extra security upgrades for her house, TMZ said.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role