Matt Bomer Goes to 'Glee' as Blaine's Brother
"Glee" will shed light on Blaine's personal life by bringing in his older brother. Chosen to act as the Warbler's sibling is "White Collar" lead star Matthew Bomer who bears striking resemblance to Darren Criss, the actor behind Blaine.
Bomer's character, which is yet to get much details, will mark the first time the show exposes the other Anderson. He will sing and join Blaine's musical number, TV Line reported. Bomer is no stranger to performing for he paid a tribute to composer Jerry Herman at the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors, singing "It Only Takes a Moment" from the musical "Hello, Dolly".
His guest star appearance on the FOX show will be aired in April.
Bomer is also the cast of Ryan Murphy's other project, "The Normal Heart". In the film adaptation of Larry Kramer's play, Bomer is a gay fashion journalist and is diagnosed with HIV.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences