Matt Bomer Goes to 'Glee' as Blaine's Brother
"Glee" will shed light on Blaine's personal life by bringing in his older brother. Chosen to act as the Warbler's sibling is "White Collar" lead star Matthew Bomer who bears striking resemblance to Darren Criss, the actor behind Blaine.
Bomer's character, which is yet to get much details, will mark the first time the show exposes the other Anderson. He will sing and join Blaine's musical number, TV Line reported. Bomer is no stranger to performing for he paid a tribute to composer Jerry Herman at the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors, singing "It Only Takes a Moment" from the musical "Hello, Dolly".
His guest star appearance on the FOX show will be aired in April.
Bomer is also the cast of Ryan Murphy's other project, "The Normal Heart". In the film adaptation of Larry Kramer's play, Bomer is a gay fashion journalist and is diagnosed with HIV.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2