Matt Bomer Goes to 'Glee' as Blaine's Brother
"Glee" will shed light on Blaine's personal life by bringing in his older brother. Chosen to act as the Warbler's sibling is "White Collar" lead star Matthew Bomer who bears striking resemblance to Darren Criss, the actor behind Blaine.
Bomer's character, which is yet to get much details, will mark the first time the show exposes the other Anderson. He will sing and join Blaine's musical number, TV Line reported. Bomer is no stranger to performing for he paid a tribute to composer Jerry Herman at the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors, singing "It Only Takes a Moment" from the musical "Hello, Dolly".
His guest star appearance on the FOX show will be aired in April.
Bomer is also the cast of Ryan Murphy's other project, "The Normal Heart". In the film adaptation of Larry Kramer's play, Bomer is a gay fashion journalist and is diagnosed with HIV.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?