Matt Bomer Goes to 'Glee' as Blaine's Brother
"Glee" will shed light on Blaine's personal life by bringing in his older brother. Chosen to act as the Warbler's sibling is "White Collar" lead star Matthew Bomer who bears striking resemblance to Darren Criss, the actor behind Blaine.
Bomer's character, which is yet to get much details, will mark the first time the show exposes the other Anderson. He will sing and join Blaine's musical number, TV Line reported. Bomer is no stranger to performing for he paid a tribute to composer Jerry Herman at the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors, singing "It Only Takes a Moment" from the musical "Hello, Dolly".
His guest star appearance on the FOX show will be aired in April.
Bomer is also the cast of Ryan Murphy's other project, "The Normal Heart". In the film adaptation of Larry Kramer's play, Bomer is a gay fashion journalist and is diagnosed with HIV.
More Glee News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant