Matt Bomer Goes to 'Glee' as Blaine's Brother
"Glee" will shed light on Blaine's personal life by bringing in his older brother. Chosen to act as the Warbler's sibling is "White Collar" lead star Matthew Bomer who bears striking resemblance to Darren Criss, the actor behind Blaine.
Bomer's character, which is yet to get much details, will mark the first time the show exposes the other Anderson. He will sing and join Blaine's musical number, TV Line reported. Bomer is no stranger to performing for he paid a tribute to composer Jerry Herman at the 2010 Kennedy Center Honors, singing "It Only Takes a Moment" from the musical "Hello, Dolly".
His guest star appearance on the FOX show will be aired in April.
Bomer is also the cast of Ryan Murphy's other project, "The Normal Heart". In the film adaptation of Larry Kramer's play, Bomer is a gay fashion journalist and is diagnosed with HIV.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion