Report: Britney Spears and Shakira Duet In the Works
There may be a collaboration between two pop divas Britney Spears and Shakira. According to Shadow Rumor, the joint project between the female artists will be produced by Black Eyed Peas' member will.i.am, and it will be a club anthem.
Pharrell Williams is said to be the man who played important role in bringing together Britney and Shakira. "I have proposed to Jive Records (Britney's label) to bring the studio to Shakira and Lady GaGa and I thought it was a fabulous idea. I want to make it happen," he reportedly said.
Britney released her latest album "Femme Fatale" last spring, and she completed a tour to promote the effort two weeks before Christmas 2011. As for Shakira, she dropped her latest CD "Sale El Sol" in 2010, and embarked on a roadshow until October the next year.
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special