Report: Britney Spears and Shakira Duet In the Works
There may be a collaboration between two pop divas Britney Spears and Shakira. According to Shadow Rumor, the joint project between the female artists will be produced by Black Eyed Peas' member will.i.am, and it will be a club anthem.
Pharrell Williams is said to be the man who played important role in bringing together Britney and Shakira. "I have proposed to Jive Records (Britney's label) to bring the studio to Shakira and Lady GaGa and I thought it was a fabulous idea. I want to make it happen," he reportedly said.
Britney released her latest album "Femme Fatale" last spring, and she completed a tour to promote the effort two weeks before Christmas 2011. As for Shakira, she dropped her latest CD "Sale El Sol" in 2010, and embarked on a roadshow until October the next year.
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed