Report: Britney Spears and Shakira Duet In the Works
There may be a collaboration between two pop divas Britney Spears and Shakira. According to Shadow Rumor, the joint project between the female artists will be produced by Black Eyed Peas' member will.i.am, and it will be a club anthem.
Pharrell Williams is said to be the man who played important role in bringing together Britney and Shakira. "I have proposed to Jive Records (Britney's label) to bring the studio to Shakira and Lady GaGa and I thought it was a fabulous idea. I want to make it happen," he reportedly said.
Britney released her latest album "Femme Fatale" last spring, and she completed a tour to promote the effort two weeks before Christmas 2011. As for Shakira, she dropped her latest CD "Sale El Sol" in 2010, and embarked on a roadshow until October the next year.
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed