Report: Britney Spears and Shakira Duet In the Works
There may be a collaboration between two pop divas Britney Spears and Shakira. According to Shadow Rumor, the joint project between the female artists will be produced by Black Eyed Peas' member will.i.am, and it will be a club anthem.
Pharrell Williams is said to be the man who played important role in bringing together Britney and Shakira. "I have proposed to Jive Records (Britney's label) to bring the studio to Shakira and Lady GaGa and I thought it was a fabulous idea. I want to make it happen," he reportedly said.
Britney released her latest album "Femme Fatale" last spring, and she completed a tour to promote the effort two weeks before Christmas 2011. As for Shakira, she dropped her latest CD "Sale El Sol" in 2010, and embarked on a roadshow until October the next year.
More Britney Spears News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'