Report: Britney Spears and Shakira Duet In the Works
There may be a collaboration between two pop divas Britney Spears and Shakira. According to Shadow Rumor, the joint project between the female artists will be produced by Black Eyed Peas' member will.i.am, and it will be a club anthem.
Pharrell Williams is said to be the man who played important role in bringing together Britney and Shakira. "I have proposed to Jive Records (Britney's label) to bring the studio to Shakira and Lady GaGa and I thought it was a fabulous idea. I want to make it happen," he reportedly said.
Britney released her latest album "Femme Fatale" last spring, and she completed a tour to promote the effort two weeks before Christmas 2011. As for Shakira, she dropped her latest CD "Sale El Sol" in 2010, and embarked on a roadshow until October the next year.
More Britney Spears News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama