Adam Lambert Wishes to Land a 'Glee' Role
Adam Lambert has revealed his hope to land a role on "Glee". Praising the musical show for being "irresistible" and "charming", the "Whataya Want from Me" hitmaker said, "Hopefully, maybe now that I have some new music, I could go on there [starring on 'Glee']."
When asked by The Hollywood Reporter what role he wants to play, the runner-up on "American Idol" season 8 replied, "I want to just be me." He argued, "Why do I have to be a fictional character?"
Lambert admitted he was not into "Glee" when it first debuted. "When 'Glee' first came out, I was like, 'I don't really like this show'," he said. "But now I watch it... And you know what? I do think the show has an agenda, but I respect the agenda. I think it's a very brave agenda to try to push."
"I think that they're one of the few people that are doing it. So it's definitely one of a kind and very revolutionary in that way," the 29-year-old openly gay singer added. He further gushed that the Lea Michele-starring series is "so cute" because it "really paints a picture of what it's like to be an arts kid in high school."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio