Preview of 'Gossip Girl' 100th Episode: Two Hitches in Blair's Royal Wedding
Blair's wedding will be the main attraction in the 100th episode of "Gossip Girl" that is going to air next week. The royal event, however, may not run smoothly as Chuck will try to change Blair's mind about marrying Prince Louis.
Moreover, the return of Georgina Sparks could make the royal affair a royal disaster. A preview to the said episode teases that she might crash the wedding by going undercover as an altar girl. Michelle Trachtenberg previously admitted that her character is back with an evil agenda.
The much-anticipated episode will open with a musical dream sequence where Serena reenacts the famed "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" scene from 1953's film "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes". In her imagination, Serena channels her inner Marilyn Monroe, while Blair dresses as Audrey Hepburn.
"G.G." will air on Monday, January 30 at 8/7c on The CW.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger