Photo: Castle and Beckett Get Intimate in Classic Set
"Castle" will go back to the 1940s for an upcoming episode. In a picture from the February 6 outing, the title character and his partner Beckett are clad in vintage outfits while he holds her close to him.
In the said episode, "Castle comes across a diary that links the events of a murder back to 1947," executive producer Andrew Marlowe said. "As he reads, he pictures himself as a '40s P.I. and Stana [Katic] as a gangster's moll who owns a nightclub. Our fans will fall in love with Stana all over again."
Katic chimed in about the romantic storyline in Castle's imagination, "They spot each other in the club and fall instantly." The Beckett depicter went on revealing, "As in most stories from the '40s, it takes about four days for them to be crazy in love."
Words are, the couple will share a kiss in this episode.
More Castle News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik