Photo: Castle and Beckett Get Intimate in Classic Set
"Castle" will go back to the 1940s for an upcoming episode. In a picture from the February 6 outing, the title character and his partner Beckett are clad in vintage outfits while he holds her close to him.
In the said episode, "Castle comes across a diary that links the events of a murder back to 1947," executive producer Andrew Marlowe said. "As he reads, he pictures himself as a '40s P.I. and Stana [Katic] as a gangster's moll who owns a nightclub. Our fans will fall in love with Stana all over again."
Katic chimed in about the romantic storyline in Castle's imagination, "They spot each other in the club and fall instantly." The Beckett depicter went on revealing, "As in most stories from the '40s, it takes about four days for them to be crazy in love."
Words are, the couple will share a kiss in this episode.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer