Photo: Castle and Beckett Get Intimate in Classic Set
"Castle" will go back to the 1940s for an upcoming episode. In a picture from the February 6 outing, the title character and his partner Beckett are clad in vintage outfits while he holds her close to him.
In the said episode, "Castle comes across a diary that links the events of a murder back to 1947," executive producer Andrew Marlowe said. "As he reads, he pictures himself as a '40s P.I. and Stana [Katic] as a gangster's moll who owns a nightclub. Our fans will fall in love with Stana all over again."
Katic chimed in about the romantic storyline in Castle's imagination, "They spot each other in the club and fall instantly." The Beckett depicter went on revealing, "As in most stories from the '40s, it takes about four days for them to be crazy in love."
Words are, the couple will share a kiss in this episode.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics