Photo: Castle and Beckett Get Intimate in Classic Set
"Castle" will go back to the 1940s for an upcoming episode. In a picture from the February 6 outing, the title character and his partner Beckett are clad in vintage outfits while he holds her close to him.
In the said episode, "Castle comes across a diary that links the events of a murder back to 1947," executive producer Andrew Marlowe said. "As he reads, he pictures himself as a '40s P.I. and Stana [Katic] as a gangster's moll who owns a nightclub. Our fans will fall in love with Stana all over again."
Katic chimed in about the romantic storyline in Castle's imagination, "They spot each other in the club and fall instantly." The Beckett depicter went on revealing, "As in most stories from the '40s, it takes about four days for them to be crazy in love."
Words are, the couple will share a kiss in this episode.
More Castle News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding