Photo: Castle and Beckett Get Intimate in Classic Set
"Castle" will go back to the 1940s for an upcoming episode. In a picture from the February 6 outing, the title character and his partner Beckett are clad in vintage outfits while he holds her close to him.
In the said episode, "Castle comes across a diary that links the events of a murder back to 1947," executive producer Andrew Marlowe said. "As he reads, he pictures himself as a '40s P.I. and Stana [Katic] as a gangster's moll who owns a nightclub. Our fans will fall in love with Stana all over again."
Katic chimed in about the romantic storyline in Castle's imagination, "They spot each other in the club and fall instantly." The Beckett depicter went on revealing, "As in most stories from the '40s, it takes about four days for them to be crazy in love."
Words are, the couple will share a kiss in this episode.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard