'Jersey Shore' Aims to Film in Jersey City Next
"Jersey Shore" has done Italy and Miami, and now the gang are looking at Jersey City as their next destination. Producers of the reality show reportedly are scouting location closer to Manhattan for the upcoming sixth season. They have even been in touch with Jersey City officials to obtain the filming permit.
Jersey City is not the only location in their list for they are also interested in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, but it is the cast's favorite. City spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill told MTV News, "Even Snooki and the cast of 'Jersey Shore' know that we have everything - great restaurants, hotels, culture, diversity and proximity to New York City without New York City prices."
Morrill added, "Those are many of the reasons people decide to move to Jersey City and why our city has become a choice of film producers who know we are home to great locations, great amenities and that we are business- and film-friendly." MTV is yet to make a decision.
The network may have to deal with the cast's contracts first because none of them have been presented with the new ones. Vinny Guadagnino left the show in the middle of season 5.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'