'Jersey Shore' Aims to Film in Jersey City Next
"Jersey Shore" has done Italy and Miami, and now the gang are looking at Jersey City as their next destination. Producers of the reality show reportedly are scouting location closer to Manhattan for the upcoming sixth season. They have even been in touch with Jersey City officials to obtain the filming permit.
Jersey City is not the only location in their list for they are also interested in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, but it is the cast's favorite. City spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill told MTV News, "Even Snooki and the cast of 'Jersey Shore' know that we have everything - great restaurants, hotels, culture, diversity and proximity to New York City without New York City prices."
Morrill added, "Those are many of the reasons people decide to move to Jersey City and why our city has become a choice of film producers who know we are home to great locations, great amenities and that we are business- and film-friendly." MTV is yet to make a decision.
The network may have to deal with the cast's contracts first because none of them have been presented with the new ones. Vinny Guadagnino left the show in the middle of season 5.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism