'Gossip Girl' 5.12 Preview: Blair Has a Booze-Fueled Bachelorette Party
With her royal wedding fast approaching, Blair prepares to celebrate it with a bachelorette party. On next week's "Gossip Girl", things will turn to the unexpected when some people scheme behind her back to make this a night to remember. Under the influence of alcohol, the Queen B could land in trouble for talking improperly to police officers.
Elsewhere in the Upper East Side, Nate is continuing his investigation into the cause of Chuck and Blair's car accident. After discovering the truth behind it, Nate joins forces with a surprising ally to gather the evidence. Meanwhile, Serena and Dan pretend to be dating again to protect someone close to them.
"Father and the Bride" will air Monday, January 23 at 8/7c on The CW. On what all of these recent events mean for Blair, executive producer Joshua Safran explained that they will leave Blair dealing with "what dreams can come true versus what dreams can't and be careful what you wish for."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3