'Gossip Girl' 5.12 Preview: Blair Has a Booze-Fueled Bachelorette Party
With her royal wedding fast approaching, Blair prepares to celebrate it with a bachelorette party. On next week's "Gossip Girl", things will turn to the unexpected when some people scheme behind her back to make this a night to remember. Under the influence of alcohol, the Queen B could land in trouble for talking improperly to police officers.
Elsewhere in the Upper East Side, Nate is continuing his investigation into the cause of Chuck and Blair's car accident. After discovering the truth behind it, Nate joins forces with a surprising ally to gather the evidence. Meanwhile, Serena and Dan pretend to be dating again to protect someone close to them.
"Father and the Bride" will air Monday, January 23 at 8/7c on The CW. On what all of these recent events mean for Blair, executive producer Joshua Safran explained that they will leave Blair dealing with "what dreams can come true versus what dreams can't and be careful what you wish for."
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood