'Gossip Girl' 5.12 Preview: Blair Has a Booze-Fueled Bachelorette Party
With her royal wedding fast approaching, Blair prepares to celebrate it with a bachelorette party. On next week's "Gossip Girl", things will turn to the unexpected when some people scheme behind her back to make this a night to remember. Under the influence of alcohol, the Queen B could land in trouble for talking improperly to police officers.
Elsewhere in the Upper East Side, Nate is continuing his investigation into the cause of Chuck and Blair's car accident. After discovering the truth behind it, Nate joins forces with a surprising ally to gather the evidence. Meanwhile, Serena and Dan pretend to be dating again to protect someone close to them.
"Father and the Bride" will air Monday, January 23 at 8/7c on The CW. On what all of these recent events mean for Blair, executive producer Joshua Safran explained that they will leave Blair dealing with "what dreams can come true versus what dreams can't and be careful what you wish for."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?