'Gossip Girl' 5.12 Preview: Blair Has a Booze-Fueled Bachelorette Party
With her royal wedding fast approaching, Blair prepares to celebrate it with a bachelorette party. On next week's "Gossip Girl", things will turn to the unexpected when some people scheme behind her back to make this a night to remember. Under the influence of alcohol, the Queen B could land in trouble for talking improperly to police officers.
Elsewhere in the Upper East Side, Nate is continuing his investigation into the cause of Chuck and Blair's car accident. After discovering the truth behind it, Nate joins forces with a surprising ally to gather the evidence. Meanwhile, Serena and Dan pretend to be dating again to protect someone close to them.
"Father and the Bride" will air Monday, January 23 at 8/7c on The CW. On what all of these recent events mean for Blair, executive producer Joshua Safran explained that they will leave Blair dealing with "what dreams can come true versus what dreams can't and be careful what you wish for."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'