Olivia Wilde Caught Kissing Jason Sudeikis in Public
Olivia Wilde's romance to Jason Sudeikis seems to be heating up pretty well. After being spotted together on several occasions, the actress playing Quorra in "Tron Legacy" and her "Saturday Night Live" star boyfriend were caught on camera sharing a kiss in public for the first time on Saturday, January 14.
The twosome were at the time seen braving the cold together in New York City's West Village. 27-year-old Wilde kept warm by donning a black coat, jeans and boots, while 36-year-old Sudeikis sported a bright blue jacket and a pair of sneakers. They both had a cup of coffee in their hands.
Wilde and Sudeikis were rumored to be quietly seeing each other back in December 2011. According to Us Weekly, the "In Time" actress and the "Horrible Bosses" actor were seen holding hands at an after-party for "SNL" on December 4. "She's come to the [SNL] studio at Rockefeller Center, and they've gone out to dinner after rehearsals," one source said.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video