Olivia Wilde Caught Kissing Jason Sudeikis in Public
Olivia Wilde's romance to Jason Sudeikis seems to be heating up pretty well. After being spotted together on several occasions, the actress playing Quorra in "Tron Legacy" and her "Saturday Night Live" star boyfriend were caught on camera sharing a kiss in public for the first time on Saturday, January 14.
The twosome were at the time seen braving the cold together in New York City's West Village. 27-year-old Wilde kept warm by donning a black coat, jeans and boots, while 36-year-old Sudeikis sported a bright blue jacket and a pair of sneakers. They both had a cup of coffee in their hands.
Wilde and Sudeikis were rumored to be quietly seeing each other back in December 2011. According to Us Weekly, the "In Time" actress and the "Horrible Bosses" actor were seen holding hands at an after-party for "SNL" on December 4. "She's come to the [SNL] studio at Rockefeller Center, and they've gone out to dinner after rehearsals," one source said.
More Olivia Wilde News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered