Olivia Wilde Caught Kissing Jason Sudeikis in Public
Olivia Wilde's romance to Jason Sudeikis seems to be heating up pretty well. After being spotted together on several occasions, the actress playing Quorra in "Tron Legacy" and her "Saturday Night Live" star boyfriend were caught on camera sharing a kiss in public for the first time on Saturday, January 14.
The twosome were at the time seen braving the cold together in New York City's West Village. 27-year-old Wilde kept warm by donning a black coat, jeans and boots, while 36-year-old Sudeikis sported a bright blue jacket and a pair of sneakers. They both had a cup of coffee in their hands.
Wilde and Sudeikis were rumored to be quietly seeing each other back in December 2011. According to Us Weekly, the "In Time" actress and the "Horrible Bosses" actor were seen holding hands at an after-party for "SNL" on December 4. "She's come to the [SNL] studio at Rockefeller Center, and they've gone out to dinner after rehearsals," one source said.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard