Olivia Wilde Caught Kissing Jason Sudeikis in Public
Olivia Wilde's romance to Jason Sudeikis seems to be heating up pretty well. After being spotted together on several occasions, the actress playing Quorra in "Tron Legacy" and her "Saturday Night Live" star boyfriend were caught on camera sharing a kiss in public for the first time on Saturday, January 14.
The twosome were at the time seen braving the cold together in New York City's West Village. 27-year-old Wilde kept warm by donning a black coat, jeans and boots, while 36-year-old Sudeikis sported a bright blue jacket and a pair of sneakers. They both had a cup of coffee in their hands.
Wilde and Sudeikis were rumored to be quietly seeing each other back in December 2011. According to Us Weekly, the "In Time" actress and the "Horrible Bosses" actor were seen holding hands at an after-party for "SNL" on December 4. "She's come to the [SNL] studio at Rockefeller Center, and they've gone out to dinner after rehearsals," one source said.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group