Olivia Wilde Caught Kissing Jason Sudeikis in Public
Olivia Wilde's romance to Jason Sudeikis seems to be heating up pretty well. After being spotted together on several occasions, the actress playing Quorra in "Tron Legacy" and her "Saturday Night Live" star boyfriend were caught on camera sharing a kiss in public for the first time on Saturday, January 14.
The twosome were at the time seen braving the cold together in New York City's West Village. 27-year-old Wilde kept warm by donning a black coat, jeans and boots, while 36-year-old Sudeikis sported a bright blue jacket and a pair of sneakers. They both had a cup of coffee in their hands.
Wilde and Sudeikis were rumored to be quietly seeing each other back in December 2011. According to Us Weekly, the "In Time" actress and the "Horrible Bosses" actor were seen holding hands at an after-party for "SNL" on December 4. "She's come to the [SNL] studio at Rockefeller Center, and they've gone out to dinner after rehearsals," one source said.
More Olivia Wilde News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna